The Economy makes me worry.

• sharpred
      sharpred
      Bronze
      The Economy makes me worry.
      (Politics makes me sick.)
      This whole planet is crazy.
      Its like I dont know if theres any future for me in this world.
      Im ugly and I have no formal education.
      I was born into a poor family.
      That is why my only option right now is to start some sort of a business on a shoestring budget (im not a big fan of that idea),
      or learn to play poker profitably.

But .. is there time for me to learn it before the complete economic meltdown?
      Yes, i think so, because all I need is one year.
      One year to make enough money to buy me a sailboat and get the hell away from this world.

Anyways .. if you are already relatively rich .. and have some cash - in what currency do you keep it? and Why?

Are you worried about your earnings melting away due to bad economy?

Do you get some financial advice?
  • 4 replies
    • 1984ioc
      1984ioc
      Bronze
      And i thought i was having a bad day.What age are you?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      wow! :( sorry to hear this sharpred. I suppose life is not easy for anyone really, some more lucky than others....

what business are you thinking to open then?
    • ninuu
      ninuu
      Bronze
      sharpred, if you don't like the times we live in, then i wish you would have lived 2000 years ago, for example being a roman soldier till you are 35 years old and get a land somewhere away from home and until then fight for the glory of rome :) )). Or be a slave of romans or other empire of those days.

Read some history and see that people hundreds of years ago people lived way worse than we live now. They had more troubles than we do now and far worse than ours. You seem to have a psychological age of an adolescent who is not understood by anyone.

Man up and develop yourself any way you want and can.
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      Stop worrying and do something about it. You have all the education at your fingertips online!

Find something you enjoy and roll with it! Be an entrepreneur think of ideas that society doesn't have or could use.

Join a local community groups, paint, play music, go to festivals!

Strait up just enjoy life and the rest will come!

If your looking for advice on stocks or forex etc I'm not the guy to say but one thing I can tell you is it's a buyers market. Do your research and you can make a tonne of money if you invest in the right area!

Best of Luck!