Hello! First post and some qustions.

• Vargan
      Vargan
      Bronze
      Hello! Vargan Here.

While I wait for my 50$ to enter my account I have some questions to bother you with.

Ive read the SNG basic strategy, but the push and fold move. Does it work? If I follow the strategy from A to Z will I win in the long run?

Also, can anyone explain potodds, or give me a link to a site that makes it really really clear. Having some troubles with it...

V.
  • 3 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Vargan and welcome to PokerStrategy :)

All of our strategy sections elaborate on strategies which are winning in the long run. Atleast on the lower limits strictly following the Basic strategies should lead to success. Once you move up in limits you will need to adapt more and more of course - but our strategy sections covers these kind of adaptions as well.

There are several articles on Pot Odds in our strategy section that will become available to you once the money is transfered and you get bronze status.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Vargan
      Vargan
      Bronze
      Hello again. I have recieved my funds now. Thank you. :)

I'm an eager student of poker and Ive read most articles on this site(available to me). Also reading Harrington on Hold'em part 2, and after that I'm gonna read Super System.

But I have a "dumb" question, what pays off more? SSS or SNG?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Vargan,

That is hard to say. Both formats can be played in a winning manner, and both can be played at a large number of tables simultaneously. I guess it simply comes down to what you prefer playing.

Best regards,
      SoyCD