Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $3.26
      Hero:
      $4.53

0.03/0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (4 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q:heart: , T:heart:
      Hero raises to $0.18, BU folds, SB calls $0.15, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.41) Q:diamond: , 5:spade: , 3:heart: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.41, Hero calls $0.41.

Turn: ($1.23) J:club: (2 players)
      SB bets $1.23, Hero calls $1.23.

River: ($3.69) K:spade: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero raises $2.71 (All-In), SB calls $1.44 (All-In), Hero gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Final Pot: $6.57

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a pair of queens (Qh Th)
      SB shows (Td Tc)

Hero wins with a pair of queens (Qh Th)
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Philfox1985,

Well, it really has to do with the opponent. I rarely see myself being far-ahead in this spot where a guy makes pot size bets on flop & turn. Of course his donking doesn't make sense, I mean if he wanted to extract value why ain't he Check/Raising there? For that given reason I might even Call it down but I don't like the ship on river that much, he really has to be big fish to Call you down with a lot worse. :D

Best Regards.
    • Philfox1985
      Philfox1985
      Bronze
      I was 99% sure he was behind after the line taken. Pot sized bets are scary, but not betting the river pretty much puts his hand as a bluff / some kind of pair he just wants to see a showdown with.

Was expecting a fold to the shove, but while I felt sure I was ahead, it was just based on the fact he might call even while behind.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Philfox1985
      I was 99% sure he was behind after the line taken. Pot sized bets are scary, but not betting the river pretty much puts his hand as a bluff / some kind of pair he just wants to see a showdown with.

Was expecting a fold to the shove, but while I felt sure I was ahead, it was just based on the fact he might call even while behind.
      Well, this even happened. :D Don't know how he could level himself to Call there. :D