WH or 770?

• wizo656
      wizo656
      Silver
      I'm thinking about opening an account on one of the two through PS and I need some advice. I've received my starting capital on Titan, but I would like to try some other iPoker rooms, and 5 strategy points instead of 3 isn't bad either. :) I'm currently leaning on WH side, but I saw that there's a 10,000$ freeroll on 770 this month. Are these freerolls common on WH too? Any other information about the difference between the rooms and PS promotions on them would be greatly appreciated. :f_p:
  • 7 replies
    • abhi147
      abhi147
      Bronze
      Both are good
      Id suggest WH slightly over 770

Or else you can try both. deposit at WH and make use of the 10+7$ free offer of 770 before depositing
    • Hamlet77
      Hamlet77
      Bronze
      this one says... "Runnnn Runnn... go away, go the hell away from poker770 :megusta: "
      Poker770 Suckpport

and this other one says... "You are F***d.. you got no where to go :coolface: "
      Bots at WH ???
    • wizo656
      wizo656
      Silver
      Yeah Hamlet, I saw those, thx anyway. :)
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hamlet77
      this one says... "Runnnn Runnn... go away, go the hell away from poker770 :megusta: "
      Poker770 Suckpport

and this other one says... "You are F***d.. you got no where to go :coolface: "
      Bots at WH ???
      I have been playing on WH for about 4 months and 2 week on Poker770.
      I can not say that above information are wrong, but so far I have reasonable good experience with both sites.
    • abhi147
      abhi147
      Bronze
      Well I am not sure about the bot thing on WH
      But yes support is very slow on 770 and most of the times the online support tab is greyed out

BTW what limit do you play on?

If youre planning to deposit then why not deposit on titan itself?
      It has faster bonus clearance and also cash rewards are way too good for titan as compared to any other site on ipoker i know of
    • wizo656
      wizo656
      Silver
      Originally posted by abhi147
      BTW what limit do you play on?

If youre planning to deposit then why not deposit on titan itself?
      It has faster bonus clearance and also cash rewards are way too good for titan as compared to any other site on ipoker i know of
      I play on NL10 and NL25. As I said, I got a bit tired of Titan and want to try some other iPoker room and clear some signup bonus along the way. :) I can always go back if I want. So I've found out that all iPoker rooms are basically the same, except for the 10,000 freerolls. Can anybody tell me how often are they on WH?
    • XxMatadorExX
      XxMatadorExX
      Gold
      William Hill Poker Any day. Better promotions, support, etc! Better overall. End of the story