Disconnection problems

• MrS212i
      Ok so I did some reading up about choosing the right poker room, and came across a number of good reasons to halt my battle at Pokerstars and try a new room out! I cant stand PKR but heard my win rate would increase, and that the players are very fishy there. Gave it some thought and decided to give it a try. Only problem is they dont accept deposits from my country :f_cry:
      So then the next option was 888poker, but I already have an account opened there and wont be recieving PS points, so I decided to go with Betfair.

Yesterday was breakeven day, but today I did sort of good, managed to win 3 x $1.20 30man sngs there out of about 8. This brought my BR up to $87.50.
      But then tonight I registered for x4 $1.20 30mans, managed to double up in the 1st one, then when the 3rd one began I got disconnected. I gave it some time to try re-connect but it wouldnt, so I exited and tried re-opening Betfair, but it wouldn't open and when it did, the lobby was empty, this continued for about 35minutes until eventually two of the tables came up ( other two I was elimated from already due to being blinded out) one of which i only had 220 chips on the BB with 2d6d for a BB of 200chips well obv i went AI and lost to the SB's A9o. Then in the last one I had 5BB's left and was 11th out of 12, finished 12th. This kinda tilted me to loose $4.80 like that. BR down to $82.70.

Anyway so I was thinkin of opening maybe two more, so I browsed through the lobby for a couple of minutes, and then, boom, error disconnected trying to re-connect and all the games dissapeared again? I definetly can't play like this and wont be playing tonight again.

Does anyone here in the community ever have problems with Betfair connection? Cause my internet was still working fine and dont think that was the problem.
  • 5 replies