[NL2-NL10] Nl2 fr 44

• roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello coach
      Do you think this was a good c/bet with 2 opponents?
      Funny thing was villian only had middle pair with a jack and I took the pot but I was not sure about my c/bet ?

Thanks

Roo

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.02(BB) Replayer
      SB ($2)
      BB ($0.99)
      UTG ($1.98)
      Hero ($4.06)
      UTG+2 ($2)
      MP1 ($1.27)
      MP2 ($2.59)
      CO ($2.41)
      BTN ($1.85)

Dealt to Hero 4:diamond: 4:heart:

fold, Hero raises to $0.08, UTG+2 calls $0.08, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, BB calls $0.06

FLOP ($0.25) J:diamond: 3:club: Q:diamond:

BB checks, Hero bets $0.18, UTG+2 calls $0.18, BB folds

TURN ($0.61) J:diamond: 3:club: Q:diamond: Q:club:

Hero checks, UTG+2 checks

RIVER ($0.61) J:diamond: 3:club: Q:diamond: Q:club: Q:spade:

Hero checks, UTG+2 checks

:)
  • 3 replies
    • rudders93
      rudders93
      Bronze
      I think you probably shouldn't of cbet. Queens/Jacks are probably a large part of there calling range (aces/kings will probably be 3bet) so it's likely that they hit. So your bet would be a semibluff, but you can't really represent much, expect for a Q/J or maybe a flush. But it's too likely you'll get called down

On the river I think that with a full house you'd likely be ahead alot of the time and maybe lead out with a scary bet of 1/3 to 1/2 of the pot, just to judge the situation. Often this'll get called by weaker hands whereas stronger hands will reraise and you'll get away cheaply (you can do this when you're first to act).
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by rudders93
      I think you probably shouldn't of cbet. Queens/Jacks are probably a large part of there calling range (aces/kings will probably be 3bet) so it's likely that they hit. So your bet would be a semibluff, but you can't really represent much, expect for a Q/J or maybe a flush. But it's too likely you'll get called down

On the river I think that with a full house you'd likely be ahead alot of the time and maybe lead out with a scary bet of 1/3 to 1/2 of the pot, just to judge the situation. Often this'll get called by weaker hands whereas stronger hands will reraise and you'll get away cheaply (you can do this when you're first to act).
      Thanks Ruddders :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello roopopper,

Well, not the greatest idea to CBet into multiway pot while I doubt that they are folding any pair here. Rather just Check it and hope to see free showdown.

Best Regards.