nl2 push/fold tables

• SnakeDoctor44
      SnakeDoctor44
      Bronze
      Has anyone played on these tables before, these are the ones where you join with 10 cents and usually most people go all in?

I played there for a good hour of so last night when I was bored and after about 5 minutes I realized everyone go's all in with any two cards, I decided to addopt an ICM push/fold strategy identical to that used in the late stages of sit and go's and I ended up turning 10 cents into $5+

Once you get a big stack on those tables you start earning money at lightning fast speeds.

You have $5 the other 5 players have 10 cents. On average you win 17 percent of the time if everyone gos all in and you are playing 6 handed. Everyone go's all in no matter what their stack is so you can call every time and eventually (Since your the big stack) you win everyones chips at the table. Even if you loose 20 times in a row you will eventually have the best hand at the table and you will take their chips.

I quickly turned my $5 stack into $8 before going to bed.
  • 10 replies
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Sounds like a solid plan :D I've never played on them personally but i've thought about donking around on them for a while.

Just a quick thought, aren't those games like a bot magnet? Surely it would be very easy for someone to create a bot to play perfectly on those 5bb tables?
    • fishlock
      fishlock
      Bronze
      Sounds intresting what site are these tables on?
    • SnakeDoctor44
      SnakeDoctor44
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fishlock
      888... or did I just get trolled?
    • eteris
      eteris
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SnakeDoctor44
      Originally posted by fishlock
      888... or did I just get trolled?
      on first page where are newest post shown, they doesn't show what forum it is from. so not everyone are looking at the very top
      PokerStrategy.com Forum » Poker Rooms » 888poker » nl2 push/fold tables
    • SnakeDoctor44
      SnakeDoctor44
      Bronze
      Yeah no worries, with the state the Internet is in these days it's best to go with a 'hes a troll until proven otherwise' approach.
    • seansargeant
      seansargeant
      Bronze
      Gonna give these games ago. I was woundering about BRM for these how many buyins would be for these?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by seansargeant
      Gonna give these games ago. I was woundering about BRM for these how many buyins would be for these?
      Hard to call here, I certainly have no idea but I'm guessing the variance is kinda huge? Maybe 100 BIs? Hopefully someone with a little more knowledge can pop in and assist ;)

Regards,
      Gary
    • seansargeant
      seansargeant
      Bronze
      Thanks HollyMichelle,was thinking same sort of number but not sure, would be great to hear from someone who plays these.Yes think variance will be big. ?(
    • KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      I only play these games to blow off steam.

Usually set myself a dollar limit and shove ATC. Its fun to see the different styles people adopt once they win a decent amount and end up not wanting to shove ATC.
    • BradNitt
      BradNitt
      Silver
      lol never seen this stuff but i would suggest u to play normal SSS on Nl2, as its will be hard to beat the rake there, if you have no roll to play full stacked. And its not capped so its not + Ev bc there arent that many tables of it