Problem with Withdrawing

• Holdemfreakie
      Holdemfreakie
      Bronze
      So, my problem is that, it's soon my mother's birthday, and since i now made some money from poker with the help of pokerstrategy, i wanna give her what she always wanted (a trip to greenland in 7days)

Now i wanted to withdraw 1000$ from my Betfair account to my mastercard. Yet i was unaware that this isn't a option, since you cant withdraw to a mastercard anymore (I THINK not sure)

So, any other option?? i made a Paypal account, but i'm unsure how it's gonna work.

My Guess.

I open an account at Paypal, i deposit 20$ (or some small amount)

i go to Betfair, deposit those 20$ with my paypal account, and then i withdraw 1020$ back to my paypal account?

Am i totally wrong here? what do you suggest? ofc the fastest way would be nice! Comment it, what do you use to get your money. ?
  • 11 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Holdemfreakie,

I don't really know the answer to your question here as I deposited there via VisaDebit and withdrew the exact same way.

Best thing you could do here is contact Betfair support and see what they suggest. I'm not to tuned into Paypal or Mastercards as I have never used them.

Hopefully, one of our members will pop in and help you out :)

All the best,
      Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      That's a very nice gesture Holdemfreakie :heart:

Have you contacted them and got any good news to share?

Ingrid
    • Holdemfreakie
      Holdemfreakie
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN

Ingrid
      They havn't answered yet :( still waiting! :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Holdemfreakie
      Originally posted by IngridN

Ingrid
      They havn't answered yet :( still waiting! :)
      still waiting?
    • martizzo
      martizzo
      Bronze
      Any news?
      Is there any problems with cashing out first time, like security checks? If so, what timeframe they are checking these issue?
      I'm thinking about First Deposit, but don't have time for these plays, so is it better to stay on PS?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi martizzo,

Security checks are quite common amongst all Poker Rooms.

They will most likely ask for a Government issued ID (Passport, Driving Licence) and possibly sometimes they may require a Utility Bill or Bank statement.

These are requested for you own security so they are of the upmost importance.

I recently withdrew from Betfar, they requested ID confirmation (I used my passport) and it was all completed in a matter of hours. Which was quiet fast in my opinion.

The actual withdrawal took about 3 working days which is quiet standard in those procedures.

Hope this helped,
      Gary
    • martizzo
      martizzo
      Bronze
      Hey HollyMichelle,

thanks for fast and clear explanation.

I think 3 days is reasonable time and i even call it quite fast.

In one room had id check, that took two weeks, thats why i wanted to find out.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      No problems martizzo,

You are very welcome.

It is of course different from room to room. It can also depend on the deposit/withdrawal method that you use also. With my Betfair withdrawal some of it via Visa and the rest via Moneybookers because I had used both methods to deposit. The moneybookers withdrawal only took a matter of hours, while the VISA withdrawal took 2-3 working days.

Best wishes and enjoy your Poker, and if you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.

Gary
    • martizzo
      martizzo
      Bronze
      Send my passport fullscaned to age verification team and got response(see below). Can you explain me: what is full access to all products? Do i need that full verification? Thanks

Dear xxxxxx

Thank you for the documents you recently forwarded to Betfair to verify your age. We can confirm that they have been verified and approved, our records have been updated and your account has been age verified.

Confirming your age is the minimum requirement for our regulations. In order to gain full access to all available Betfair products and services please consider completing a full identity check (KYC)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi martizzo,

For a brief description from Betfairs own website on KYC please click here

Best wishes,
      Gary
    • surfwell1818
      surfwell1818
      Bronze
      Congratulations on being in a position to withdraw to do something nice for someone else...It sounds like you have a problem but on the bright side it's a nice problem to have.. :D