Nl20 Sh Aa

• OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      Villain is 19/14/7(3b) 85 hands, 0 out of 3 fold to cbet, 3 out of 3 raise CB. flop 3bet should be a bit bigger imo. is it ok to take this line ? bet/calling and check/shoving would be the other option but I didnt wanted him to see a cheap turn if he's got an FD.

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($20)
      BB ($20)
      UTG ($20)
      UTG+1 ($58.59)
      CO ($20.44)
      BTN ($20)

Dealt to Hero A:club: A:spade:

fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.60, BB calls $0.40

FLOP ($1.20) 3:heart: 9:club: K:club:

Hero bets $0.60, BB raises to $2.40, Hero raises to $6.60, BB raises to $19.40 (AI), Hero calls $12.80 (AI)

TURN ($40) 3:heart: 9:club: K:club: 7:diamond:

RIVER ($40) 3:heart: 9:club: K:club: 7:diamond: 4:spade:
  • 6 replies
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      Ok so yeah this is ugly spot. Very important factor is agrression and c-bet raise. if you know those you probaly can say if he is going to raise FD, since he didnt 3-bet i doubt he is having AK that raises now. From bet sizing i would say you got raped by set , also look at timming cos player w/o expirience just just make insta descisions w nuty hands. I would probably just call the raise and look at the turn what is he doing cos to go broke w overpair in non 3-bet pot you have to know that he will call that w Kx and FD and opp have to be loose then. Hope you got something out of this. And sample is small so cant take much from stats.
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      normally I would just fold this, but I saw him c/R/broke with FD on such a flop. now if I call, he pretty much pots the turn so its ugly..sample size is too small, so this is a case when HEM is playing with you I guess and leaves you with a miserable decision...
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      normally I would just fold this,

I think that folding this would be too weak, especially knowing that until now he raised all cbets. So call at least and reevaluate the turn.
      If draw hits on turn, you can bet/fold, unless you have good odds for your nut flushdraw, because weak hands will not raise. If draw does not hit, then bet/call because he is aggresive and can still raise with a draw or mayeb better would be bet/push. because it might be hard to fold on the river if draw hit and he bets, so to protect against draws.
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      if I put him on a draw, I 3bet/push flop because he wont fold any of his FD. I meant the fold if he's a normal tag, not a superaggro one.
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Well played I think, I feel he often have FD or a combo draw here like QTcc or something, eventhought some peoepl do this kind of play with a set it's not very likely peoepl tend to jsut call it on flop with sets etc
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      BTW did you bet only 1/2 pot just accitentally or you wanted to do so? If you wanted, then why?