[NL2-NL10] NL10 SH 34s multiway raised

• Meemawuk
      Meemawuk
      Bronze
      I feel like if I bet the turn here I should try block betting river also? I hated having the decision on the river.

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $10.05
      Hero:
      $13.02
      MP2:
      $10.27
      MP3:
      $28.26
      BU:
      $19.97

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with 4:heart: , 3:heart:
      MP2 raises to $0.30, MP3 calls $0.30, CO folds, BU calls $0.30, SB calls $0.25, Hero calls $0.20.

Flop: ($1.50) 7:heart: , 5:heart: , 4:diamond: (5 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, MP2 checks, MP3 checks, BU checks.

Turn: ($1.50) 7:diamond: (5 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1, 2 folds, BU calls $1.00, SB folds.

River: ($3.50) J:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $1.25, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $3.50
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Meemawuk,

Well, I guess most likely I'd even consider betting the flop. While you plan to Call it anyways, try to gain as well some fold equity with betting.

But as played I wouldn't change much there, not a huge fan of playing that aggressively in such a multiway pot, not really worth. He could easily have a lot of PPs with he beats you.

Best Regards.
    • Meemawuk
      Meemawuk
      Bronze
      I was planning to check raise the flop actually. I am a favourite vs any 1 pair hand on the flop. Also, do you really think he's checking the flop IP with an overpair? I have no idea what hand he can have here but I realise the the board pairin on the turn is bad for me. Possibly something like QhJh?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Meemawuk
      I was planning to check raise the flop actually. I am a favourite vs any 1 pair hand on the flop. Also, do you really think he's checking the flop IP with an overpair? I have no idea what hand he can have here but I realise the the board pairin on the turn is bad for me. Possibly something like QhJh?
      Well, you will never know those opponents. They are even capable of Checking behind here for pot control. Not everyone is betting there. That's also why I would add some kind of PPs in his range. But also the hand as J:hX and obviously even 7x. You just beat missed draw there anyways. Plus I wouldn't be surprised if he even trapped with some set. :D