Identifacation process!!

• Bettyboo
      Bettyboo
      Basic
      Your Identifaction Process is a shambles,really really reatarded!!
      I am new poker player,i have never played before,i stumbled across this site via a search engine and read that if i passed a quiz it would give me a chance of becoming part of a poker community to learn and also Bankroll me to learn the game.So i followed all the procedures,passed the quiz,not from my knowledge of poker,but by reading the materail supplied with the answers within it,easy,they basically give you the answers i thought!So i passed,set up my account with Poker770 and awaited my money,only to recieve a message stating there was a id check needed,fair enough i thought,i awaited the phone call from a pokerstrategy rep! Phone call finally came,i gave all the info they required,address,date of birth,username etc,i thought everything was going great,then all of a sudden they started asking me poker questions!!Being a complete novice to the game i did not know the answers they asked,as i said i passed the quiz from the answers basically being given in the material supplied!!
      I struggled on the questions asked reguarding the game,all my details and others things was correct though,but they still failed me on my lack of knowledge of the game,not because i could not prove my Identity.
      I contacted pokerstrategy many times without any helpful answers only that decisions are final to prevent fraud occuring and things!!!!!!Shambles!
      I have offered to supply my driving licence,proof of address and any other identification they require but the answer is still no,they will not reverse the decision!!In affect,as a forum,designed in helping players improve and learn the game,you have punished me,i wanted to learn,but by not having the knowledge straight away,how can i learn if i am not given the chance?
      Another point is to be made,you say asking the questions will prevent fraud and miss use of the bonus system,many people who will try to abuse the system will know the questions you asked anyway,common sense would tell you that,it prevents nothing,only punishes the players who are new,and want to learn,it is disgusting.
  • 1 reply
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Bettyboo,

I'm very sorry to read about your disappointment and that you failed our ID check.

Another point is to be made,you say asking the questions will prevent fraud and miss use of the bonus system,many people who will try to abuse the system will know the questions you asked anyway,common sense would tell you that,it prevents nothing,only punishes the players who are new,and want to learn,it is disgusting.

^^ I wouldn't agree with this really. I know the questions being asked when fraud check is done by phone and none of them should be a problem if you passed our quiz. They aren't hard poker questions but more like basic and almost equal to our quiz. It prevents us from letting people pass the quiz with answers given by third party.

Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to give you further information on why the ID check was not successful.or on our procedures. Please read your ticket where we normally communicate with you and by replying to it, our customer support will be happy to help you further on.

However, there's much more to this website than the free $50 starting capital. Please keep in mind that PokerStrategy.com has more to offer than just the free $50 starting capital.

After all, free money is not enough to make you a good poker player only a great benefit which was already credited to more then 1million members. I can assure you we are not cheaters nor this is a scam.

If you serious about learning poker, you should take advantage of our strategy articles/videos and coaching sessions. Here on the forum, you'll have a chance to contact our poker experts and a,discuss your game leaks b, post in the hand evaluation board and get advice on your played hands.

Read on please and see what our members have to say regarding failed ID.

As I said..this site is a total scam.

Id Check Failed What A Joke.

will i ever get the $50 promised

Looking forward to see you on the forums
      Ingrid