[NL2-NL10] NL10 Q8s misclick from SB

• Meemawuk
      I misclicked here and make it 3x with 1 limper from the SB.

Nice flop for me and I decide to C-bet. He minraises me so I give him hands like QT+, JT, 9T+ occasionally pocket pairs 22-JJ and the occasional bluff. I decide to call the flop and reevaluate.

Turn is relative blank. I consider donking here and playing a bet-fold line. Would this be a good idea? he will just call with 9x probably raise Qx (should I ever be worried about the case Queen?). If he calls would I be playing bet-fold again on river?
      I actually decide to check instead, because I feel like he will check back JT, and protect every other hand, esp 9x. He will also continue with bluffs. I also have one end of the JT straight crushed so I don't think it is that risky to let him draw here if he decides to check back.

He bets his stack, which is very weird so I can never fold. Looks like a stone bluff trying to make me fold some kind of pocket pair. I had made a note on him regarding this.

Known players:

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q:spade: , 8:spade:
      MP3 calls $0.10, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, BB folds, MP3 calls $0.20.

Flop: ($0.70) Q:heart: , Q:club: , 9:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.44, MP3 raises to $0.88, Hero calls $0.44.

Turn: ($2.46) 5:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $7, Hero raises to $8.82 (All-In), MP3 calls $0.19 (All-In), Hero gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

River: ($16.84) A:club: (2 players)

Final Pot: $16.84

Results follow (highlight to see):
      MP3 shows (Ks 6h)
      Hero shows three-of-a-kind, queens (Qs 8s)

Hero wins with three-of-a-kind, queens (Qs 8s)
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello Meemawuk,

Preflop: I'd still raise a bit bigger here ~$0,50 being OOP and having one limper.

As played
      Postflop: Well, if he is such a maniac then I would most likely play the same way. :) Just let him bluff-off. :D Love those kind of opponents. He is never anyways over-betting with nuts here rather just some bluff.

Best Regards.