Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $2
      MP2:
      $2.03

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with Q:heart: , Q:diamond:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, MP2 raises to $0.24, 5 folds, Hero calls $0.16.

Flop: ($0.51) 9:heart: , 9:diamond: , 2:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $0.34, Hero calls $0.34.

Turn: ($1.19) 7:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $0.7,Hero ???

Struggling what to do with this hand, i realised tht im getting bad odds for a set, from the last hand i posted, but after i raise his 3-bet was so fast and his 3-bet % was low but only over small sample, he shows such strength and doesnt seem to be slowing down so im unsure what to do, either fold making a very tight laydown, or call being pot commmited, or just shove it?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello keoghh,

Well, depends really how you saw the opponent. Against agro-maniacs I'd even consider 4betting preflop. Although as played well, most likely if you plan to continue then you should just Check/Shove it to protect from overcards+draws. He is paying anyways with weaker hands like TT-JJ.

According the stats it's also kinda cruel to say while he seems to be pretty aggressive, might even consider to go for Check/Shove. But obviously just Check/Folding would be just the less variance line and safest play.

Best Regards.