This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl2 Fr Qq

• keoghh
      keoghh
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $2
      MP2:
      $2.03

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with Q:heart: , Q:diamond:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, MP2 raises to $0.24, 5 folds, Hero calls $0.16.

Flop: ($0.51) 9:heart: , 9:diamond: , 2:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $0.34, Hero calls $0.34.

Turn: ($1.19) 7:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $0.7,Hero ???

Struggling what to do with this hand, i realised tht im getting bad odds for a set, from the last hand i posted, but after i raise his 3-bet was so fast and his 3-bet % was low but only over small sample, he shows such strength and doesnt seem to be slowing down so im unsure what to do, either fold making a very tight laydown, or call being pot commmited, or just shove it?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello keoghh,

Well, depends really how you saw the opponent. Against agro-maniacs I'd even consider 4betting preflop. Although as played well, most likely if you plan to continue then you should just Check/Shove it to protect from overcards+draws. He is paying anyways with weaker hands like TT-JJ.

According the stats it's also kinda cruel to say while he seems to be pretty aggressive, might even consider to go for Check/Shove. But obviously just Check/Folding would be just the less variance line and safest play.

Best Regards.