Quiz is a con!

• 16 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello sleepytime,

I recommend you read the "Just Passed the Quiz FAQ" thread since some of the information there might be useful to you: Just passed the quiz? Read this first!

You need to take atleast 48 hours processing time into consideration between passing the quiz and having the money activated to your account.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • sleepytime
      sleepytime
      Bronze
      edited by thunderbird56: stick to our rules!
    • sleepytime
      sleepytime
      Bronze
      and by the way passed the at 4.30pm on saturday!!!!!!!!!!!! are we splitting hairs over 45 mins its unreal!
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hello sleepytime,

Please stick to our rules, or we'll have to ban you and you won't get any money.

Best regards,
      thunderbird56
    • phpps
      phpps
      Bronze
      Some people get so angry for no reason, sorry buddy but the world really doesnt revolve around you.
    • sleepytime
      sleepytime
      Bronze
      its not about revolving around me! 1. It took me 5 times to pass the quiz because it doesn't say you can't do the quiz while you got another web page open (that was 4 hours wasted) 2. why the delay for your funds
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sleepytime
      its not about revolving around me! 1. It took me 5 times to pass the quiz because it doesn't say you can't do the quiz while you got another web page open (that was 4 hours wasted) 2. why the delay for your funds
      There is no deliberate 'delay' for activating the funds, but simply a processing time. Support needs to validate your information, request a transfer to the Pokersite, sometimes random ID checks need to be made, etc. This is also why it can in fact take longer than 48 hours. After all we have no influence how fast a poker site processes our fund transfers.

Patience is one of the most important virtues of a good poker player. So just practice it please.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • IndigoSpotlight
      IndigoSpotlight
      Bronze
      i dont understand how the staff can remain polite with these kind of people

sleepytime i suggest you get another hobby poker requires more than a 2 minute attention span
    • sleepytime
      sleepytime
      Bronze
      lol so I cannot put up any things about this site ok, its the best site on here- tip for you! if your going to quote me answer all the quote not just the last 5 words of it- as for you need patience for poker well thanks for that but im not playing poker on this site- you e-mailed me with this offer by the way.
    • sleepytime
      sleepytime
      Bronze
      indigo i suggest you get a new hobby looking at threads on here is abit sad to be honest mate!
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sleepytime
      lol so I cannot put up any things about this site ok, its the best site on here- tip for you! if your going to quote me answer all the quote not just the last 5 words of it- as for you need patience for poker well thanks for that but im not playing poker on this site- you e-mailed me with this offer by the way.
      I answered the only question that your post contained. Namely "why the delay for your funds" and with that 'the entire quote'. The rest of a quote was a statement not a question which is why I simply took note of it. If there is in fact no such disclaimer on the quiz page I will look into correcting that, thank you for the feedback.

Not sure where your hostility is coming from, as we are providing a free service here. All we ask is some patience and the willingness to learn. Is that too much to ask?

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • sleepytime
      sleepytime
      Bronze
      No its not and I won't post anymore, I was just annoyed by you saying I would be banned and get no money when all I did was complain! and to be honest with you if you deal with all your complains like this then I'm suprised if you have any happy customers, if that gets me a ban then wow.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      I'm not sure what you posted, but I never threatened to ban you. I will talk with my moderator about the content of your post and why he reprimanded you. If you broke any of the board rules this might have been a reason.

If you take a look around the forum you will see that we deal with our complaints in a very civil manner. Although I would not call a flat out accusation of us conning you - which was essentially what you did - a 'complain'.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi sleepytime,

The reason for the warning i gave you is that you were acting against our 'Terms and Conditions' as well as our 'Board Rules'. Please be reminded that any kind of advertising other affiliates is not allowed. I hope you'll not do it in the future since we never want to ban any user.

Btw: You're not the only one who are waiting. It's free money, so it's worth waiting a little, right? Just show the patience which is one of the most essential qualities for a professional poker player. ;)

Best regards,
      thunderbird56
    • optimum2007
      optimum2007
      Bronze
      Hi,

It took over a week for me to get the money [for various reasons] and I was feeling like you, however I've got the money now and making money with it!

Definitely worth the wait!

Have a Great day!
    • phpps
      phpps
      Bronze
      I love how everyone deserves what they so desperately feel is owed to them, the money is free, if you get awesome if you dont, well it is free. Free meaning you paid nothing for it, so no skin off your back, well obviously sleepytime feels he is owed something in life,

What have you done for society lately sleepytime? Invent a cure for cancer, world peace, end to poverty?