This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Elephant Rocks!

• Alcrowley31
      Alcrowley31
      Bronze
      Just started to understand how it works and how useful it is, edited the HUD to display what i needed to know over the players. I was breaking even for a long time but now i see the villains stats i am dominating them every cash game..only playing low limit until i get confident in my strategy (to maintain my bankroll) and i can not consider playing now without it :) .

Love it.. Use it..make money with the info it shows me..!!!!
  • 3 replies
    • TonyRice
      TonyRice
      Bronze
      Awesome thank you for the feedback, good to see you are crushing now :)

Are you playing 6max or FR? which site you playing at too maybe il see you at the tables :)

Regards

Carl
    • Alcrowley31
      Alcrowley31
      Bronze
      Playing at Titan Poker, my username is aleister418, feel free to bring me your money :) .. doing 6 max and FR (wherever i find the fish)..usual tactic is join, take seat then sitout why elephant compiles some stats for me then i see if it is going to be a profitable table for me. i really search for the Loose aggressive type and generally avoid TAG players as they do not contribute to the flop very often.
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Thank you very much for your feedback! :)