[NL2-NL10] NL5 - KQo from SB

• princteme
      Should i see it on flop that i´m behind?

Known players:

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with K:club: , Q:heart:
      5 folds, CO calls $0,05, BU folds, Hero raises to $0,15, BB folds, CO calls $0,10.

Flop: ($0,35) Q:diamond: , 6:heart: , 4:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,2, CO raises to $1,00, Hero raises to $2,50, CO calls $1,50.

Turn: ($5,35) 7:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2,75, CO calls $2,75.

River: ($10,85) 6:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2,65, CO calls $2,46 (All-In), Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $15,77

Results follow (highlight to see): CO shows a full-house, sixes full of fours (6c 4c) Hero shows (Kc Qh) CO wins with a full-house, sixes full of fours (6c 4c)
  • 2 replies
    • Meemawuk
      Pretty much. Really dry board so he can't even be semibluffing. He either has a complete bluff (in which case your flop 3-bet doesnt make sense) or you are behind. I dont think stacking off here with KQ is very good.
    • veriz
      Hello princteme,

Welcome to the NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Preflop: While there is one limper + you are OOP I'd consider raising a bit bigger ~$0,30 even. 4xBB standard raise + 1BB for limper + 1BB being OOP.

As played
      Postflop: Just Bet/Fold it right on flop, you kinda overplaying your TP type of hand. Even if he is a station it doesn't mean that he can't have a hand either. His line is kinda strong.

Best Regards.