PokerHands beta2

• tonypsta
      PokerHands is -yet another- PokerTracker-like software currently in early beta version.

It was originally a small project for myself but I decided to make it something bigger. In its current state, it is clear that PokerHands is way behind PokerTracker and lacks some features compared to the newcomers (Elephant and PokerBuddy).

Still, PokerHands is able to import ring game hands for PokerStars and Full Tilt Poker and display all the stats needed to keep track of your winnings and review your mistakes.

Here is the main window, showing some basic stats and your hands:

Of course, it includes a graph plotter so you can visually check your winnings.

In this beta2, you can also browse your hands by your holecards:

Double clicking on a hand will lead you to a window where you can see the details of the hand, the full log and a replayer:

The good part with PokerHands is that you don't need to run an expensive memory-cruncher database to make it work: it embeds the file-based SQL Compact Server. This technology is quite new and will require .NET 3.5 to run it (most people still have the old .NET 2.0 on their computer, but the installer is shipped with .NET 3.5)

Now that you know it all, you can download the setup at (5mb)

At the current stage of development, I need your help. I'm a regular Full Tilt/Poker Stars ring games player, but I need more Poker logs to develop the program. So please, if you have some, send them to me at I am especially looking for Full Tilt/PokerStars tournaments/Sit'n Go logs and ANY logs for other Poker gaming platforms (Titan, PartyPoker, Everest,etc)

Any feedback and bug report is of course greetly appreciated, as well as some English grammar correction, as I'm not a native english speaker.

Thanks for reading this far.
  • 1 reply