full tilt money

• sexyscotsman
      sexyscotsman
      Bronze
      hi i am a little bit unsure with the situation with the bonus on full tilt. I passed the quiz and got my $50 deposited into full tilt a couple of months back and realesed the $50 no problem. but i was under the impression it was $50 + $100 when i had acquired enough player points. Is this the case? if so when and how do i receive the extra $100?

regards sexyscotsman
  • 3 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      First, i can confirm that the offer at Full Tilt is $50+$50 starting capital.

The extra $50 bonus is cleared in $5 increments. $5 of the bonus will be automatically released to your account for each 80 Full Tilt Points you accumulate.

Good luck!
      thunderbird56
    • sexyscotsman
      sexyscotsman
      Bronze
      ok thought the offer was 50+100...my mistake. However i have realesed the bonus easily as i have over 1600 player points...however i have never attained more than the original 50 dollars pokerstrategy deposited into my account...... can you help?

regards sexyscotsman
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello sexyscotsman,

The bonus is released automatically in 5 dollar increments. So you probably simply did not notice that during your sessions your account increased by $5, but it did.

Best regards,
      SoyCD