Stack
      SB:
      $4,02
      MP2:
      $4,16
      Hero:
      $4,07

0,02/0,04 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with A:diamond: , T:diamond:
      2 folds, MP2 calls $0,04, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0,20, SB calls $0,18, BB folds, MP2 calls $0,16.

I raise here, because ATs is good enough for that from B, especialy against so loose player.

Flop: ($0,64) A:spade: , K:heart: , 4:diamond: (3 players)
      SB bets $0,45, MP2 folds, Hero calls $0,45.

Shoud I re-raise here? He is very agresive so I just call him.

Turn: ($1,54) 5:heart: (2 players)
      SB bets $0,76, Hero calls $0,76.

Maybe shoud I raise his bet here? I think that I don`t need, because I have position and he is very agresive so I call.

River: ($3,06) 4:club: (2 players)
      SB raises $2,61 (All-In), Hero calls $2,61.

Was this hero call? He can AX, where 8 combinations are behind my and just 3 above (I dont think he have AA, because he will go all in before flop), KT+, which I beat all, because he don`t have KK neather AK, because then he will be more agresive befor flop. So is this call good on long run against such oponent or not?

Final Pot: $8,28

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows two-pair, aces and fours (Ad Td)
      SB shows (Kc Qc)

Hero wins with two-pair, aces and fours (Ad Td)
  • 2 replies
    • Meemawuk
      Meemawuk
      Bronze
      You realise that you are splitting with any ace on the river? AA44K. Every ace is a split pot.

His aggro factor is 1.9 which isnt very aggro IMO. I would however call the flop. I wouldnt raise because you isolate against better hands.

Personally I'd fold when he continues the turn although his bet is pretty small. I dont expect him to be flatting in the blinds with a worse Ace than AT.

On the river as played I would think I had got lucky with the paired board and call expecting him to show AJ/AQ and split the pot.

Edit: I do like youre preflop isolation vs loose player.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello mylove190207,

Well, him donking into multiway pot it's really close. While the guy is even rather passive side. We don't beat that many hands on turn that's the problem. :( Most likely only bluffs, for that given reason I'd even sometimes consider just folding on turn.

Although as you continue there well, only a spit is possible achievable. :( If you Calling the turn then it didn't change much on river, just gave you a split.

Best Regards.