Hey / Hello !

• Xrawy
      Xrawy
      Bronze
      Hallo,

ich bin neu in der Community und wollte mich einmal vorstellen. Mein Name ist Jan und ich bin schon seit ca. 2,5 Jahren aktiver Pokerspieler. :s_love:

Ich freue mich auf die neue Community !

Freundliche Grüße,

Xrawy :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
  • 9 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Jan,

Welcome to the English Community :)

I detect you are speaking German (thank you Google translate)

As this is the English Community we ask that all members use the English language only please.

We have a German language community here and feel free to post there (although if you can speak English we would prefer if you stayed here :)

So have you passed our quiz yet?

All the best,
      Gary
    • Xrawy
      Xrawy
      Bronze
      Hi HolyMichelle,

thank you for the quick response. Yes I already passed the quiz. I'm waiting for the approvement. Are you a aktive poker player and on wich platform are you playing?

Greetz,

Jan
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hello Jan,

Excellent English Sir :)

Congrats on passing the quiz, that's half the battle over. What Poker Room do you plan on playing at? There is some nice rooms to chose from on our list

I have currently deposited on Betfair and am playing there for the minute and I am enjoying it alot.

If you have any questions or need any help, please don't be afraid to ask us, as we are always willing to help you out and point you in the right direction :)

All the best,

Gary
    • Xrawy
      Xrawy
      Bronze
      Thank you very much :)

I have choosen "poker770" .Betfair is nice i played there a long time. I only wait for the ID check and than it can start. From today I really enjoy Pokerstrategy and the community. I'm going to post my first 500 hands. :s_grin:

Greetz,

Xrawy
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey again Jan,

Glad to hear you are enjoying the site and all of its contents :)

What game do you intend on playing? Cash games or SNGs or maybe Fixed Limit or some MTTs? I haven't personally played at Poker770 but I will give it a try at some stage for sure.

Kind regards,

Gary
    • Xrawy
      Xrawy
      Bronze
      Hey,

I gonna play NL Holdem (lowest limit) but also I think about some SNG´s . I read about poker770 that they have payout problems and I have to buy in 30 $ before i can cash out. -.-

So far good evening,

Xrawy
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Jan,

If you are referring to cashing out the $50 bonus you can only do so if you earn $50 rake + tournament fees.

To check how much rake you have earned once you have started playing just ask Poker770's Live Support team and they will be glad to help you.

As you are playing at Poker770 you might be interested to know we also have exclusive daily freerolls for PokerStrategists only :)

You can find out all the relevant information on that daily freeroll here

We also have an excellent overview thread for Poker770 which you may also find useful too :)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I :heart: this thread!

Welcome to our community Xrawy :)

Ingrid
    • bringmecards
      bringmecards
      Bronze
      gl at the tables and welcome