Hero wins $2.76

steal from CO 17
      fold to resteal 76 (17)
      cbet 72
      cbet turn 55
      wtsd 24
      w$sd 49
      hands 1.7K

I think I still should 3bet, he is calling with a lot of worse hands, like AJ, KQ probably. And we are deep, so he might call small PPs so I get value.

Now I checkraise because I don't want to give him free card if I call, he can easily have a draw. And I think he should still call with AJ and combodraws. What do you think is my raise - overplay or not? But might be that with combodraws he is 3beting me, so that would suck, because I will not know if I can go allin.
  • 2 replies
    • Vodivi
      yeah id just 3bet OOP and prob fold to 4bet, because villain looks really tight in 3bets/4bets

as played, id would probably c/r too and a very tought spot if we get 3bet, if his range consists of only combos and 99,JJ, overpairs, then we are way behind, so the times we make money would be when he calls/ fold, which is obv still +ev

good thing about this board, that i dont think he will slowplay his sets.
    • veriz
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

Preflop: Well, against the stealing range of his I would most likely just 3bet it and then decide what kind of line I am going to take if we face a 4bet. We can still even turn our hand into bluff if we expect the opponent rather not 4betting with weaker range than KK+/AK against which we will be flipping it anyways.

As played
      Postflop: Well, the problem is that there are just so many draws which we have to protect from and Check/Calling ain't gonna bring us much. We might as well scare away with a lot of cards on turn if we donk it since it wouldn't be any other way to play if we Check/Call, we had to donk the turn for protection to avoid him Checking behind with draws. So therefore I'd also pick Check/Raise for protection on such a board while expecting him to continue here even with draws and of course Jx. His range consist of a lot Jx hands. :)

Best Regards.