nl2 poker school coaching

• roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Just tried to sit through the 2 hour poker school coaching vid lesson 1....its awful, really dull and I could only manange 1 hour :(

If you think im being too critical, please try and sit through it yourselves before actually replying to my post!!! :(
  • 10 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Any poker vid >1h usually gets really dull. Maybe some seminar type vids wouldn't be as dull...
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      I know what you mean, the only way to fix it is to watch it live, then suddenly it becomes interesting. :D Check out the coaching calendar I think they are soon going another circle so then just make sure you make it live and it will be easy to sit through.

You did mean the NL BSS Beginners course?
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze

You did mean the NL BSS Beginners course?

yes, its such a shame because i have seen lots of veriz's coachings and they are excellant but this one is not.
      Maybe I should wait for the next first one to come around again :)

i'm going to try to watch the next hour !!! hope it improves!!!

Roo
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      Any poker vid >1h usually gets really dull. Maybe some seminar type vids wouldn't be as dull...
      Edit......due to wendy's post making me feel guilty :)
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi roo,

thanks for your feedback! :) I know you did not mean to attack or insult anyone personally, but just meant to give your own thoughts on the video. i don't think there is any need to challenge anyone though. we welcome all opinions whether good or bad because it helps us improve our content.

i feel this is especially important because we want our beginner's school to be easily digestible as they are meant for those just starting out.

smiles,
      wendy
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      hi roo,

thanks for your feedback! :) I know you did not mean to attack or insult anyone personally, but just meant to give your own thoughts on the video. i don't think there is any need to challenge anyone though. we welcome all opinions whether good or bad because it helps us improve our content.

i feel this is especially important because we want our beginner's school to be easily digestible as they are meant for those just starting out.

smiles,
      wendy
      Hi Wendy
      i'm really sorry if my reply to emanuel came across as aggressive in some way, as this was not my intention at all, it was meant in a fairly light hearted way, im not laying the blame at anyone about this coaching session, it seems to me its just the way it turned out. Veriz has so much patience with all the questions, but i do think maybe he should be a little more assertive and push on with the coaching.

Big big sorry if I have said something wrong, I'm not very good at explaining what I mean sometimes. :(
      I am a massive fan of ps and Veriz and would not mention this if I did not think there is some room for improvement.

Roo
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by roopopper
      Good thing I read it before just didn't reply immediately. :f_biggrin:

Soooo... odds and amount?! It was something about a dare/bet, right?!
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by roopopper
      Good thing I read it before just didn't reply immediately. :f_biggrin:

Soooo... odds and amount?! It was something about a dare/bet, right?!
      lol yes, you have to watch the full 2 hours though!!!! :D
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello roopopper,

Thanks for the feedback. Although the only things I can say:
      a) It's the first video I recorded.
      b) It's a theory video -> Of course it's boring if you watch it. Wouldn't be that boring if you would be there during the coaching and could ask yourself.
      c) It's like 2h10mins long -> I just couldn't stop since there were so many questions.
      d) Week #1 Coaching is just introduction coaching, there ain't much of about poker or playing on tables but rather answering questions. Since the #1 Coaching is the very beginning coaching. Like you just joined with PokerStragy and are new to poker and don't know anything about the poker site, or any articles. That's maybe it's very basic for you.

Also nobody is even able to watch theory coachings for more than 45mins. That's why you could easily just split them and I would even advice. Another reason to attend on the coachings. :>

Guess that's it what I have to say about it but no wonder that it's boring, I mean it's still the very basic theory -> Questions/Answers during the coaching.

The plan you can find in the calender which coaching is on which date.

Best Regards.
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      ps: next week monday there will be the next #1 coaching...