BB ($2)
      UTG ($1.04)
      UTG+1 ($1.07)
      UTG+2 ($4.02)
      MP1 ($2.05)
      CO ($2.79)
      BTN ($1.20)

Dealt to Hero Q:spade: A:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.02, Hero raises to $0.08, fold, BTN calls $0.06

FLOP ($0.18) 4:diamond: Q:heart: Q:club:

Hero bets $0.09, BTN calls $0.09

TURN ($0.36) 4:diamond: Q:heart: Q:club: 7:heart:

Hero bets $0.14, BTN raises to $0.28, Hero raises to $0.42, BTN calls $0.14

RIVER ($1.20) 4:diamond: Q:heart: Q:club: 7:heart: J:spade:

Hero bets $1.15, BTN folds

Hero shows Q:spade: A:diamond:

Hero wins $1.15

I was betting so small because I wanted him to call, but my question is about the 3-bet on the turn. Just because he min-raised am I still min raising him or do I raise bigger or even shove?
  • 2 replies
    • phantommm92
      holy shit, you want value, so why do you bet so small?
      cbet the flop 0.12, bet the turn 2/3 pot and just shove the river, if you get raised on the turn, just ship it in there.
    • veriz
      Hello Krishjanis,

Preflop: Raise bigger while there is a limper and you are OOP, ~$0,12.
      Flop: Well, you have a leak in your bet sizes. :) Bet should be for value here which is ~$0,12 at least and maybe even bigger depending on the opponent. It wont change much, if he has a hand he is willing to call you anyways, you wont build up the pot while you are OOP.

As played
      Turn: Bet for value? :) Raise for value? What's the min-raises about?

As played
      River: Most likely missed value, I mean now an overcard comes and you bet pot size. Obviously he fold his any pair/PP. :) But according your line you should ship the river to get maximum value. But obviously previous streets were just horrible. In long run you most likely loosing a lot value in your play.

Best Regards.