I angry

• hudini80
      hudini80
      Bronze
      Hello people, i have big problem non-stop i down with KK.JJ AK I do not understand whether it is possible.Last three tourney prize is 18 a been 20 or prize is 7 i been 8.this started happening when I won the tournament 1,35$ with 7000 player.I do not believe that this is a coincidence what do you think.tnx
  • 13 replies
    • MrS212i
      MrS212i
      Bronze
      I lost with AA twice out of 3 times yesterday, lost with KK vs A2o... and I didn't try slow-play!
      When you are playing the lowest limits online, you tend to loose more often than higher limits, cause everyone is calling with extremely marginal hands and they have the, "what the hell" attitude, Im not folding, or lets see a flop!
      Keep your chin up, poker is tough! Good luck :pokerface:
    • dogma18
      dogma18
      Bronze
      i guess if everyone won a hand when they were ahead then poker would be an easy game..just keep trying and eventually things will turn around..well done on winning the 7000 $1 tourney..im playing those like everyday and still havent made top 50
    • lloydy842007
      lloydy842007
      Bronze
      Works both ways too. I've busted Aces with JJ & 5,4 these past few days.. My A,K beat K,K twice in one game earlier on..
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

Unfortunately our premium hands don't hold up every time we get them :(

Bad beats and coolers are all part of the game and the sooner we learn to accept them and brush them off, the quicker we become a better player imo.

If you have an instance where you find yourself not playing your A game because your AA got cracked by 72 and your KK got sucked out by JJ in a short period of time - just stop the session there!

Stopping the session = stopping you from spewing your BR or parts of your BR that you can ill afford to do.

It's very hard to become a winning player and we need to combat tilt as soon as possible in order to do so :)

Take a look at our psychology articles too, there is some great nuggets of information in there.

Turn that frown upside down too :P

All the best,
      Gary
    • zobupasts
      zobupasts
      Bronze
      Originally posted by hudini80
      I do not believe that this is a coincidence what do you think.
      Yes, that is coincidence- variance.

Chin up, keep playing your best, improve.
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      It is now over three months that Im not winning a single coin-flip even if Im almost (near always) at head (AK lose vs AT, AT lose vs KQ, AA busted several time JJ vs 66 lose and so on) and all that happen in an unbelieved way on one room Poker Heaven during the promo for a seat at the game under the spotlight of the TV.

In fact, since Pokerstrategy.com has lunched this amazing promo, I have tried my bit and play since than with this surreal guiness ... doesn't matter how strong Im arrive to the flip, Im losing the hand! No matter what I hold as I said already.

Variance, rigged, the world against me?

I have also hear that there are many players that got similar situation on even large scale, so ... that's poker I suppose

maybe also ???

:D
    • sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Silver
      pretty standard. Varience is pretty high you really shouldn't be surprised is you don't get to a final table in the large field mtt for even more then 100 mtt's that is why you should at least play these with a bankrollmanagement of 100 bi but even that is a pretty loose brm for mtt's I would at least have 200 bi in my bankroll
    • hudini80
      hudini80
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zobupasts
      Originally posted by hudini80
      I do not believe that this is a coincidence what do you think.
      Yes, that is coincidence- variance.

Chin up, keep playing your best, improve.
      Thanks for your support
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi again,

Just to let you know I have moved this thread to it's more appropriate place :)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • Holdemfreakie
      Holdemfreakie
      Bronze
      Variance is a bitchs :(
    • EasyOnEAS
      EasyOnEAS
      Bronze
      If everything can be explained as variance, then when it is rigged?

Only when it exceed the variance probabilities?
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      Originally posted by EasyOnEAS

nothing exceeds the variance possibilities
    • EasyOnEAS
      EasyOnEAS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ihufa
      Originally posted by EasyOnEAS

nothing exceeds the variance possibilities
      And does that tell you the game cant be rigged?