[NL2-NL10] bet or not

• daisuke3823
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      CO (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is CO with A, A.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, 2 folds, BB calls $0.20.

Flop: ($0.65) T, K, K (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($0.65) 9 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($0.65) J (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $0.65.

his stats is VPIP/PFR/Agg/Hand=23/18/3.1/615 he used to semi bluff raise with gut shot + flush draw.

I thought its wa/wb so I checked all the way. on the turn,there is straight draw . and I was ready to fold on the river if he bets much.
      how should I have played this hand? bet on the turn? or bet even on the flop?
      is it even wa/wb ? does he have K in his cold codl range?
  • 2 replies
    • phantommm92
      holy shit, there is a lot of value to be gained here

i would always cbet here, if villain is halfway descent, hes probably not folding any PP, Tx+calling quite some gutshots with A high

if i bet the flop, im probably still betting the turn, hes not folding his Tx and on the river i might sometimes bet for value, tho most of the times im checking back.

or if you know, that villain is agro, you can check behind the flop and call turn/river bets, if he checks turn, just vbet 2 streets
    • veriz
      Hello daisuke3823,

Pretty standard Cbet on flop where you not only get value from weaker PPs/pairs but as well from draws. I don't really see why we should Check behind. Can't be scared always when such a board comes. Rather Bet yourself and at least gain some information, if you get Check/Raised big or anything then we can reevaluate further actions. And with your reads you could even still Call his Check/Raise or whatsoever.

Best Regards.