MP: $10.00
      MP+1: $4.85
      LP: $9.75
      CO: $2.00
      BTN: $4.85
      SB: $1.45

SB posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero has K:heart: K:club:

Hero raises to $0.40, fold, MP raises to $1.35, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.95

Flop: ($2.85, 2 players) 2:spade: 7:diamond: 6:club:
      Hero checks, MP bets $2.85, Hero raises to $10.65, MP calls $5.80

Turn: ($20.15, 2 players) 8:club:

River: ($20.15, 2 players) 4:heart:

Hero shows K:heart: K:club: (One Pair, Kings) (Pre 17%, Flop 8%, Turn 5%)
      MP shows A:heart: A:club: (One Pair, Aces) (Pre 83%, Flop 92%, Turn 95%)
      MP wins $19.15

MP player
      +note: 3B=QQ

Preflop: I think that I have to change my play with KK and AA because my 4B makes 3Bettor to fold. It was first time when I decided to just call 3B and not 4B... I wanted not to fold hands like JJ, QQ and AK.
      Now I have question... better do this with both hands AA and KK or maybe only with AA? How to play it post flop? How to play it OOP I know that in this example flop was perfect but how to play it in more dangerous flop... I don't think about when on board would be A or K because those cards are perfect when 3Bettor has got AK... but what to do when flop is Qxx, or Jxx. Is it possible to flop?
  • 2 replies
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      well if he 3bet QQ+AK, then i would just get it in and be quite happy+from time to time he might just fold, which is a big win for us

the problem with flatting is that lets say the flop is Axx and he has QQ, then you dont get all the money in, which is obv -ev
      another example, lets say the flop comes the same and villain bet 1/2 pot and then folds his AK to your c/r, which would be quite bad too.

IMO with KK its still best to just get it in preflop.

On a side note:where do you get those players?:D
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BGawli,

Well, against that kind of range you are putting him on then I don't really see why you should slowplay. I mean you ain't gonna get value from AK postflop if it doesn't hit, you ain't gonna get value from JJ/QQ if there is an overcard on board or another option you might even have to Check/Fold if an Ace comes. Therefore if he decides to 3bet against you then just get it in and don't play it being OOP.

Best Regards.