ID check

• 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey TauriTammai

Sorry to read that your ID wasn't approved :( I can tell you that this site is certainly not fake, I have been the recipient of the $50 starting capital :)

With 5 million registered users and 1 million recipients of $50 starting capital, we are no scam. It is disappointing that you didn't get approved however we still have plenty to offer you as a member :)

By clicking here you will see all the poker rooms we are affiliated with. By signing up to these rooms by using our sign up codes and tracking your account with us, you will earn Strategy points, which in turn opens up our educational material to you.

When I say educational material, we don't just have strategy articles for most poker variants. We also have the following:

- Live Coaching Sessions in numerous Poker variants
      - Hand Evaluations with our Coaches
      - Video articles for all Poker Variants and strategies

You can find out all about our Strategy points by following this link

We offer the best legal rakeback deals and first deposit bonuses at all our affiliated rooms. So, if you do decide to stick around, it will be the very best decision you've ever made :)

We also have some rooms with No Deposit Bonuses where you get a small free bankroll to start off with, no strings attached.

- Free $8 at 888 Poker
      - Free $7.70 at Poker770

This is pretty much what we offer and I hope you decide to stick around. This community is the best around and you can learn alot from some of our members too :)

All the best,

Gary
    • TauriTammai
      TauriTammai
      Global
      I came here to get 50 $, i passed quizz and made everything right, then they sended me mail my id check did not pass, and theres no reason why it didnt pass. I just wonder how this place chooses people who gets 50$ and who doesnt. X(
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey again,

I understand your frustration, don't get me wrong. However, PokerStrategy cannot disclose the reasons of your ID Check failure.

This is for security reasons, as if people became knowledgeable on how we do our ID Checks, then it would become possible for people to use that information and scam the site.

I hope you can understand this and appreciate why this is.

As I said in the above post, there are plenty of reasons for you to stay around. This community is full of excellent players, coaches, members and admin who are willing to help and share their personal poker experiences.

A lot of our other members and even some of our moderating team have not passed the ID check, but are still a massive part of this community.

I wish you every success,

Gary
    • TauriTammai
      TauriTammai
      Global
      Please do me a favour, delete my account.
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      I think you guys hurt his feelings :f_o: