Hero (UTG): $10.81
      UTG+1: $24.75
      MP: $11.27
      MP+1: $16.49
      LP: $11.19
      CO: $10.00

SB posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero has A:heart: A:spade:

Hero raises to $0.40, fold, MP raises to $1.35, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $3.65, fold

MP player:

Pacific Poker - $0.10 NL - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

CO: $2.00
      BTN: $10.00
      Hero (SB): $10.05
      BB: $14.35
      UTG: $46.26
      MP: $10.00

Hero posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero has A:club: A:spade:

fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.40, BB raises to $1.20, Hero raises to $3.25, fold

BB player:

I'd like to back to KK example in this thread. So I don't have problem with 4Betting... as you can see but after 2 times when I decided to 4B and my opponents fold I decided no to do this with KK.
      After your analyze KK example I think that AA is better to slowplay or no?
      I have again bad run I've got 5 session where I lost stacks(I don't know how much money I lost because I cut off myself from cashier and I don't look at it, moreover from PT3 I deleted everything which could show me results which are connected with money) in situation where I couldn't have done much. Just happens. Like KKvsAA, SETvsSET I have weaker set or Bad Beat. I'm not complaining, I'm just looking for money on the tables, I'm looking for my leaks or situation which I could have played better and earn money.
      Maybe I made mistakes preflop with premium pair like in this situation end I lost few value when I decided to 4B... I don't know, I hope you will help me.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BGawli,

Well, in the 1st hand I don't even mind to 4bet and get it in.
      > He has a small 3bet value which indicates that he is most likely able to go broke.
      > We are OOP.

Although that's true that sometimes it's even considerable to just Call and play the hand postflop. Since against any of his 3bet range we shouldn't be really worried about. So Calling here is another option to keep JJ-QQ/AK in the hand. :) If he Checks the flop or any flop we can still bet it for value.

Hand #2 is actually a spot where I'd be towards calling since we have a BvB situation and there his 3bet-defending range is most likely a lot wider.

Best Regards.
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      ok but what to do on the flop when board is not good for us for example Qxx or JTx...? this is easy broke?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by BGawli
      ok but what to do on the flop when board is not good for us for example Qxx or JTx...? this is easy broke?
      Well, then we really can't fold that easily. The guy could have any overpair as well in his 3betting range. :) And obviously depends about which hand we talking. On BB the guy definitely had a lot wider range and could even be Qx/Jx.