No Deposit, 3 Weeks

• Smillie1
      Smillie1
      Bronze
      Hi

I really need help, I completed quiz 3 weeks ago, 26/02/08, I have not missed any emails and checked all spam, I have sent a couple of tickets with just a standard reply of please be patient for deposit.

I asked twice if i have completed incorrectly, with no indication that i have.

I am not sure what else to do? Any help?
  • 9 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Smillie1,

Just looked up your account, and its good that you spoke up. You are not missing any ID information and everything seems to be in order. I'm looking into the matter right now.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Smillie1,

Could you please contact the Mansion support with your problem? We initiated the transfer over 2 weeks ago - so it appears to be something on Mansion's side.

If they are not able to help you just post their reply in this thread :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Smillie1
      Smillie1
      Bronze
      Powered by SightMax

Welcome to Chat.Mansion.Com, MANSION Lenise will be right with you.MANSION Lenise
      RE - Hi, I signed up through Poker Strategy Website for a free $50, They have explained they initated this 2 weeks ago buy i have never recieved can this be looked into please?
      #MANSION Lenise
      HelloMANSION LenisePlease may I have your username
      Smillie1Hi
      Smillie1 Smillie1
      MANSION Lenise Thank you
      MANSION Lenise One moment please
      MANSION Lenise Ok
      Smillie1?
      MANSION Lenise I can confirm that you will have to contact pokerstrategy
      Smillie1 I have and they directed me to you
      MANSION LeniseI can see that your account has not been credited and they have not sent us your details
      Smillie1 Ok i will let them know, Thank you
      MANSION Lenise Unfortunately, this is not our promotion this is there bonus and they are in charge
      MANSION LeniseThank you
      MANSION LeniseShould you require further information please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here for you 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

MANSION LeniseHave a pleasant day Sir
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hello Smillie1,

It's a weird. Please write us a ticket and include the link to this thread for reference. One of our support agents will try to re-send your details to Mansion.

Sorry for any inconvenience!
      thunderbird56
    • Smillie1
      Smillie1
      Bronze
      Hi

I haven't even had a response to the ticket i send, in fact last 2-3 i haven't recieved a response.

Any help?

cheers
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Smillie1,

Thank you for contacting Mansion support. Please write a new ticket to our support informing them of them of this thread or the Mansion response. That should be fastest way of getting your money.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Smillie1
      Smillie1
      Bronze
      I recieved this response from Poker Strategy Support, I replied asking if i could avoid being the ping pong ball and can they follow it up?

Dear Smillie1,

please contact Mansion Poker and ask them why your 50$ have not been transferred yet. We asked them to do so on February 26th.

Best regards,
      pure

Can someone here please see if they can get someone in support to own this and get it sorted for me please? Would be really excellent. cheers
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Smillie1,

Im sorry that this is turning into such a complicated affair for you, but I'll try to help you through it to the best of my abilities. I just talked to our support and the fastest way to handle this is for you to contact Mansion again - but not over their chat support, since the most accurate answers will come from their E-mail support staff (We did in fact initiate your transfer on the 26th which is why the support sent you back to Mansion.)

Basically there are two options for you:

1) I see that you are already Silver status with points gathered from Mansion. If the money you have there does not stem from your own deposit there you can still receive the $50+$100 dollars at Mansion - but this means contacting the Mansion support again - per mail - and if they still don't activate your account - forward their answer to our support via the ticket system.

2) You can contact our support and ask them to transfer your starting capital to either Party, Titan or Full-Tilt if you don't already have accounts there. This should be done relatively quickly.

Sorry that I can't handle this for you personally, but the quickest way is actually to do this over the user and the E-mail address he signed up with. Hope this all clears up quickly and without much more hassle.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Smillie1
      Smillie1
      Bronze
      It has come through now, awesome

Good things take time :) Hopefully have some good success stories to share now on the grind.

cheers for the start up roll.