PKR - help with stacked tables

• becky1464
      becky1464
      Bronze
      Hi, quick question.

I might just be being stupid here, but is there any way of getting the table needing action to pop up when you have your tables stacked? I have looked in options and the bring window to front when its your go is on yes. All that happens is the bar for the relevant table flashes at the bottom of the screen. Any ideas? or is it not possible?

Thanks in advance
  • 5 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Becky,

We are looking around to get you some useful information. I heard that its impossible hard to multitable since tables are supersmall. :(

Ingrid
    • DtotheC
      DtotheC
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by becky1464
      Hi, quick question.

I might just be being stupid here, but is there any way of getting the table needing action to pop up when you have your tables stacked? I have looked in options and the bring window to front when its your go is on yes. All that happens is the bar for the relevant table flashes at the bottom of the screen. Any ideas? or is it not possible?

Thanks in advance
      Hey becky :)

I also play at PKR and I am pretty sure it is possible. Havent got the software installed on my work computer, but from memory I think you go to MyPKR > Options (sorry I cant be more precise) > Table Settings and there are 3 options if I remember rightly. One is to have the bar flash, one is to not have any notification and I thought the other one was to bring the window to the front.
    • becky1464
      becky1464
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DtotheC
      Originally posted by becky1464
      Hi, quick question.

Thanks in advance
      Hey becky :)

I also play at PKR and I am pretty sure it is possible. Havent got the software installed on my work computer, but from memory I think you go to MyPKR > Options (sorry I cant be more precise) > Table Settings and there are 3 options if I remember rightly. One is to have the bar flash, one is to not have any notification and I thought the other one was to bring the window to the front.
      Hey, thanks for your replys

I have found the options that i think you mean. 1) bring window to front when its your go, 2) bring window to front when someone raises, 3) bring window to front when a new hand starts.

I have options 2 and 3 set to no, but i have option 1 set to yes, but i still get the flashing bar rather than the actual table just opening up. I cant see any other options :(

like Ingrid pointed out its hard to multi-table because everything just goes so small. I only play on my laptop so 2 tables is my max unless i can get this to work.

Any other ideas? :s_cry:
    • DtotheC
      DtotheC
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      I will log in and find out tonight for you Becky. Alternatively, you could ask their Player Support, who might be able to give you a faster answer.

Sorry I couldnt be of more help! I suspect that if those options don't work, then it may not be possible.

I dont know if this makes any difference, but if you look at the tabs at the bottom of the screen when you have more than 1 table open and click on one, then it makes that table full screen. You then just have to keep an eye on the tabs at the bottom to see when it is your go.

I do this when I play 4 tables there since it is impossible to have them side by side cos its way too small as you said.

KR,

DC
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Did you manage to sort it out Becky?

Regards

Thazar