Really low BB/100

• Slurpee
      Slurpee
      Bronze
      I'm a new comer to online poker and lately I have started on pokerstars to grind the NL5 limits. So far I have been doing okay, with a +$60 profit in last 3 days but I think there is alot I can do so I can really beat this limit and move on with tougher opponents.

Looking over my stats for this past week I have 1 stat that is very scary to me, which is BB/100.

mine is currently -4.28

BB is also the position in which im losing money the most.

what can i do in order to defend my bb better and make it a more profitable position for myself??
  • 4 replies
    • dogma18
      dogma18
      Bronze
      i do believe bb/100 refers to the big blinds made per 100 hands at a given stake..if yours is minus then you will be losing money...you usually need to have it above 2 to be profitable because of the rake
    • Slurpee
      Slurpee
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dogma18
      i do believe bb/100 refers to the big blinds made per 100 hands at a given stake..if yours is minus then you will be losing money...you usually need to have it above 2 to be profitable because of the rake
      indeed ths is what i thought myself and i'm asking what i can do to fix this part of my game? i guess i will look at guides which can tell me how to improve my play from the blinds.
    • RaWRpewpew
      RaWRpewpew
      Bronze
      I thought you said u were making profit? Or is -4.28BB / 100 ure winrate on the Bigblind because that would be perfectly normal... losing on the bigblind. Only insanely lucky people dont lose on the bigblind.
    • sufix645
      sufix645
      Bronze
      you cant see your exact bb/100 not after 3 days not after 1 month probably. Just variance is too big and too big of deviation. After 1kk hands you will get a close number but not exact to that. Better play your game not look at results and bb/100