kindly track my account

• jpcool
      jpcool
      Bronze
      i have created an account via pokerstrategy ladbrokes, i have played recently at the 10000$ strat freeroll. but iam not getting any strategy points and still my ladbrokes account was not being tracked plz help i wanna earn strategy points for videos and articles.. my account name is jpcool24k alias ginago thanks for the help.
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Gold
      Hi jpcool,

When did you create your account with Ladbrokes? Did you use the correct code to track it with PokerStrategy?

If you have done this correctly it may take a few days for the Strategy points to be updated.

Please be patient with this process and as long as you have done everything correctly, you will be receiving Strategy points very soon.

In the mean time, why not brush up your skills with all the bronze member content that is available to you?

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • jpcool
      jpcool
      Bronze
      i have create the account on october 7 have done it correctly but the problem is ladbrokes 735bonus+30%loyalty bonus sign is still in my account unlike my other poker room tracked accounts. ounce the account is tracked the bonus account sign is gone. definitely theres problem of my account being tracked. sorry for bad english and grammar.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Gold
      Hi again,

I should have an answer for you shortly :)

I appreciate your patience,

Gary
    • 1984ioc
      1984ioc
      Bronze
      I'm not too sure what the prob is but i play at Ladbrokes as well and my points haven't been awarded for this month yet.I wouldn't worry about it jp,i presume they just have not updated yet though it is pretty strange as normally it is done very quickly and my points balance for this month is still 0 despite me getting a good few hours of poker in.

Remember with the bonus as well that u have to claim it yourself within in 32 or 42 days i think.You have to do it from their website i think,so to let u know it won't automatically appear in your account.Let me know if you need any help regards any of the above as i have dealt with Ladbrokes alot and know the system pretty well.

Will also let you know when points are updated as this might be a problem for all ladbrokes users.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi jpcool,

We've sent you a [URL=http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/support/showticket/3719714/[/URL]ticket[/URL] with explaining the situation and asking for your help. Please read it and let us know if you need further help.

Ingrid