Unibet: Promotions & Information

• 7 replies
    • Mon3yMaChin3
      Mon3yMaChin3
      Bronze
      I want to deposit in unibet but i dont understand what is 500€ register bonus.Its my first time to deposit.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Mon3yMaChin3,

A pending bonus of €500 is applied to your account on your 1st login. It's not a deposit bonus although it would be hard to clear without depositing. You also only have 60 days to clear it.

Players from selected countries will also receive a €10 Cash Game ticket for free.

Full details here.

Regards

Laz
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      hows the traffic and rakeback on the new site?
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hi Phgrinder,

For cash game traffic, it seems they have about 400 cash game players online on average. That is, of course, not a lot when compared to a big site like PokerStars, but that is naturally to be expected. That's also spread out over all the stakes, I would assume.

I'm not sure about SNG or MTT traffic, maybe somebody else knows :)

Regarding the rakeback, there's basically only the €500 welcome bonus and the €5k rake race. Other than that, you can earn cash game tickets and similar making it difficult to say what your actual rakeback could be. Either way though, it will not be very high. The flipside of this is that the player pool is very weak.

Regards,
      Tino
    • QooQoo
      QooQoo
      Bronze
      Do i need to deposit to get tracked? I've been playing on the network for a few days now and no points are showing up even though I registered with pokerstrategy properly.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey QooQoo,

No, you don't need to deposit to activate tracking. If you followed all the steps in the download guide, then everything should be fine.

You can check to see if the tracking has been activated by going to this page and check to see if there is a '+' to the left of Unibet.

If there isn't, then you should open a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • QooQoo
      QooQoo
      Bronze
      yeah no + sign still, the day I signed up I didn't see anything but I thought it was the wait one day thing, I wrote a ticket so lets see how it goes. TY for the quick response.