24hBet (24hPoker): Promotions & Information

• 12 replies
    • MajesticOdds
      MajesticOdds
      Bronze
      what is the minimum deposit to get 100 strategy points?
    • MajesticOdds
      MajesticOdds
      Bronze
      :f_drink:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey MajesticOdds,

Whatever the minimum deposit is for the method you are depositing with.

Regards

Laz
    • GoOnCal1
      GoOnCal1
      Bronze
      Is it just me being stupid?
      Rake link goes to the comparison chart which does not give the rake %, and seem to be 2 years old
      Is there a link to 24h rake page?
      Regards Michael
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Michael,

You can find the rake structure here. Just click on 'Rake Structure' on the left hand side.

Regards

Laz
    • pepevesterinen
      pepevesterinen
      Gold
      Sorry if this is a wrong thread. I never got any Strategy points from 24hpoker last month. It was always just "pending". Have you quitted with Poker Strategy?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey pepevesterinen,

Indeed there has been a delay in 24hBets updating. If you have earned a status upgrade, then I would suggest you open a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Regards

Laz
    • Svinhugg
      Svinhugg
      Gold
      Originally posted by Lazza61

Indeed there has been a delay in 24hBets updating.

I must be jinxed or something. I have been getting most of my points from Netbet but as the last month still is pending I thought that I should try something else. I saw a coaching about speed-playing on Blaze and remembered that I had a few dollars left on Pokerheaven. I first started out on Microgaming so it was sort of nice to play there again. And the competition was really soft.

So I played for a while and it felt so good. But somehow I seem to have activated some sort of limit for my playing and it was set ridiciously low. So instead of cashing out from all these sites and buy Gold-status for a year and just concentrating on my game on Pokerstars I decide to play on 24h. That must be a nice place to gather points on. And some dollars.

But suddenly the competition got harder. Propably some strategist watched the video from the coaching. And now I read about pending points there to ...
    • Andreas
      Andreas
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi Svinhugg,

Yeah, those 2 rooms are a bit troubled at the moment when it comes to assigning StrategyPoints.

We do our best but it takes time to figure out & fix things.

However, as Lazza wrote, just contact our support team with a screenshot of your in client activity and we'll be happy to adjust your status if necessary. :)
    • Svinhugg
      Svinhugg
      Gold
      Yes. I know. Just the other week you helped me with my status from Netbet points.
    • Svinhugg
      Svinhugg
      Gold
      Now I'm getting points both from Netbet and 24h. And microgaming is sort of nice.
    • tmannie
      tmannie
      Bronze
      Hi
      Can anyone advise me the 24bet client will not respond it accepts my p/w etc but when I try to access anything I get error 107 . I have been in contact with there support for several weeks , who said there technical department would address this problem, however it is 3weeks since I last heard from them. They keep sending me offers etc by email which is a bit idiotic if there is a problem which they are aware of and do not sort out.
      Thanks
      james