[Application] sng staking nr 3

• Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

feedback

I would like to get staked for 11$-22$ sngs full ring.I am an old member of pokerstrategy being active for the past 2+ years having a sng blog.Since all of my bankroll was at full tilt i curently seeking a staker to play in another platform .

Some info about me . I was playing up to 60$ sng at full tilt and was a winning player.I have made a stake deal before with lessonthree which i believe it went good and i have staked some ppl from ps from time to time with no problem.

The new deal will start on friday 14th and it will last 1 week until next thursday.
      I will play around 200-250 sngs (depends on the traffic)
      Stakes will be a mix of 11$-22$ full ring tables.

To summarize , i require 60 bis of the average of the 2 limits.That means (11+22)/2=16.5$ avg * 60 = 990$.
      The deal is 50-50 with a stakeback

Example : My starting br is 990$ , after 200 sngs my br is 1390$ (without rb or bonuses).The staker takes back his 990$ and 50% of the profit = 200$.

Rules

This stake request is not a first come first serve.A person whos willing to stake for 100% will have priority.If i feel that 2 players can buy 100% together then i ll choose them instead of the first 5 ppl that meet the same criteria.Feel free though to ask for whatever share u can afford since if i dont find 1-2 ppl that can stake me i ll start choosing more people with less %.

I have the right to end the deal sooner if i feel to.Staker will take back his stake and 50% of the profit.

The block will start when all the stakers have given the money.

Money will be transfered via moneybookers only

For people that want some graphs . This is my ss graph ( many sngs are missing since ss has stopped tracking full tilt .)
      Id at full tilt : Schris0

Links to my previous stakes
      stake nr 1
      stake nr 2
  • 10 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Schris7
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

feedback

I would like to get staked for 11$-22$ sngs full ring.I am an old member of pokerstrategy being active for the past 2+ years having a sng blog.Since all of my bankroll was at full tilt i curently seeking a staker to play in another platform .

Some info about me . I was playing up to 60$ sng at full tilt and was a winning player.I have made a stake deal before with lessonthree which i believe it went good and i have staked some ppl from ps from time to time with no problem.

The new deal will start on friday 14th and it will last 1 week until next thursday.
      I will play around 200-250 sngs (depends on the traffic)
      Stakes will be a mix of 11$-22$ full ring tables.

To summarize , i require 60 bis of the average of the 2 limits.That means (11+22)/2=16.5$ avg * 60 = 990$.
      The deal is 50-50 with a stakeback

Example : My starting br is 990$ , after 200 sngs my br is 1390$ (without rb or bonuses).The staker takes back his 990$ and 50% of the profit = 200$.

Rules

This stake request is not a first come first serve.A person whos willing to stake for 100% will have priority.If i feel that 2 players can buy 100% together then i ll choose them instead of the first 5 ppl that meet the same criteria.Feel free though to ask for whatever share u can afford since if i dont find 1-2 ppl that can stake me i ll start choosing more people with less %.

I have the right to end the deal sooner if i feel to.Staker will take back his stake and 50% of the profit.

The block will start when all the stakers have given the money.

Money will be transfered via moneybookers only

For people that want some graphs . This is my ss graph ( many sngs are missing since ss has stopped tracking full tilt .)
      Id at full tilt : Schris0

Links to my previous stakes
      stake nr 1
      stake nr 2
      Quoted for reference.

[COLOR=red]
      WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS
      [/color]
    • Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      bump
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      where would you play these games?
    • Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      ongame
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      if you can take money on pokerstars or something I might stake you let me know on skype
    • MrCastor
      MrCastor
      Bronze
      I'll take 100% via MB if it's still open.

Can you give me your screen name on ongame ?
    • alland
      alland
      Global
      Can we get a status? anything bought? how much left?
    • Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      yeah sorry .i delayed the start of my staking for 1 week due to some problems . mrcastor is willing to stake me for 100% . if something change i will write it here .
    • Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      i ve received today 990$ from mrcastor for the staking deal.
      i ll start tomorrow
    • MrCastor
      MrCastor
      Bronze
      GL GL :)