$5.11
      SB:
      $1.99
      BB:
      $1.60
      MP1:
      $2.39

Preflop: Hero is BU with T, Q.
      3 folds, CO calls $0.02, Hero calls $0.02, SB folds, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.07) J, 7, T (3 players)
      BB checks, CO checks, Hero bets $0.06, BB folds, CO calls $0.06.

Turn: ($0.19) 4 (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero bets $0.14, CO calls $0.14.

River: ($0.47) Q (2 players)
      CO bets $0.26, Hero raises to $0.82, CO calls $0.56.

Final Pot: $2.11.
      Results follow:

Hero shows two pairs, queens and tens(T Q).
      CO shows two pairs, queens and jacks(J Q).

CO wins with two pairs, queens and jacks(J Q).
  • 3 replies
    • w4terman
      w4terman
      Bronze
      never good to limp ! expecially from the button! raise if you wanna play , CO limps so he is not that strong plus he will be OP... raise him like 0.08

as played flop and turn bets are ok i think but the river play is not good!

where is already a str8 at the board and the river complete more str8s 2pair! no reason to raise here just call...
      most of the times calling flop turn and donk river means he has something strong
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Preflop: You have the best position so if you want to play, play it aggressive - raise to $0,10.

Flop: When it's checked to you I like your bet here. When you're called by only one opp it's also not so bad. Flop is super dry, so there's not FD. But there is 89 possible, or some other SD like KQ, Q9 or gutshot with AQ, AK. He called with something, a SD or some pair which could already be better than our Jx or AT, KT, so we shouldn't play our hand too aggressively.

Turn: When he checks to us for the second time, we should definitely test the water and bet for the second time. If he calls us now, he must have something, so I would exclude GS and low PP. I don't think he plays sets like this, so I would think he plays some Jx like that or some AT, KT, QT.

Having all this in mind I still don't think checking would be good because we would give him a free card, but I think this turn is good enough to check behind sometimes, because we don't beat that much.

River: After check/calling two streets and betting the river I think our hand is only good to call here, if! He might do it with KQ or Q9, but not so often. What is his range for betting after 2 rounds of calling? Crushes our hand for sure.
      I don't think raising is good, because he might shove over us and he will always do that with better hand and since so much money is already in the pot, we must call.

1. Don't limp preflop!
      2. Don't overplay two pair in freeplay!
      3. Keep the pot small in limped pots (when you don't have the nuts).
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello sebsejr,

Preflop: Rather isolate the hand than limp it in. You might take down the pot right here.

As played
      Postflop: From what are you trying to get value on turn while it's even a freeplay pot? Rather just Check it behind and reevaluate it on river. But well as played, kinda close, it's still a freeplay pot and they will rarely pay you with a lot worse here and at the same time you might isolate against better hands.

Best Regards.