ID check.

• AlexThePokerMan
      AlexThePokerMan
      Bronze
      I signed up to Pokerstrategy.com through word of mouth of one of my freinds , And i was excited to start my 50 Dollar Capital . I chose party poker and waited for a response however its now asking for a ID check What i have no problem in supplying if i could.

I've not took any driving tests.

And i dont have my Passport

I questioned my friend on the topic of this and he assured me I should have to produce a id Check as he didnt

Thanks.
  • 11 replies
    • LudiCoka
      LudiCoka
      Bronze
      Photograph your ID card with digital camera, that's the easiest solution. And send it with e-mail to address pokerstrategy gave you.
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      First WTF is how can you not have a passport at the age of 18, does you country have like ID cards, or did you lost it and are waiting for a new one to be made?
      Second WTF is LudiCoka signature.
    • AlexThePokerMan
      AlexThePokerMan
      Bronze
      I lost my Passport at a young age and never bothered to get a new one as i dont go on holidays, What can i take a picture of ? I've got no proof of ID . I've never needed any ID as i look quite old for age 18.
    • LudiCoka
      LudiCoka
      Bronze
      There isn't such country in a world where you can be at age 16+ and not have an ID card. You would be found, forced to make an ID and penalized.

Now do you consider people here stupid?

ID check is there for a reason. Seems to me that you can't pass it because you are not old enough.
    • sharpred
      sharpred
      Bronze
      Big deal, why you people get so emotional, just go get yourself a passport then.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi AlexThePokerMan,

Sorry to hear about your current situation. However, we cannot release the starting capital unless the checks requested are satisfactory. It is free money after all and thus, over the years, has been subject to much attempted fraud. Feel free to contact us at a later time then when you are able to find the needed documents.

Thanks for understanding,
      Wendy
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Silver
      Originally posted by LudiCoka
      There isn't such country in a world where you can be at age 16+ and not have an ID card. You would be found, forced to make an ID and penalized.

ID check is there for a reason. Seems to me that you can't pass it because you are not old enough.

I didnt have ID until i was almost 19 :f_biggrin:

But yeah the ID checks are there for good reason and if you have no ID you wont be able to pass im afraid but dont let that put you off PokerStrategy.com you can still deposit yourself and take advantage of our first deposit bonuses. What game types do you play il try suggest a room to suit you :)

Regards

Carl
    • LudiCoka
      LudiCoka
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly

I didnt have ID until i was almost 19 :f_biggrin:

But yeah the ID checks are there for good reason and if you have no ID you wont be able to pass im afraid but dont let that put you off PokerStrategy.com you can still deposit yourself and take advantage of our first deposit bonuses. What game types do you play il try suggest a room to suit you :)

Regards

Carl

Where are you from Carl? And wtf, how did you manage to not have an ID for that long? :D
      Did you get penalized for that?
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Silver
      Im from the UK, england to be precise, hull to be even more precise :)

Nope never penalized, as far as im aware its not a legal requirement (yet) to carry ID although it makes things a hell of a lot easier if you do ;)

Never had a passport because i didnt holiday abroad didnt start driving until i was 19 didnt go to uni so didnt get a student card i got a national insurance card when i was 16 but that says accross the front of it not proof of ID.

But now i have over 9000 cards with my picture and personal details on in my wallet and it makes simple things a lot easier (except finding the right one)
    • david2655
      david2655
      Bronze
      im from england too, i AM 19 (and a halfish) and i still dont have id, go figure. having the same problem as the original poster too
    • Holdemfreakie
      Holdemfreakie
      Bronze

Denmark