SB shows J:spade: 8:club:
      (Pre 9%, Flop 0.3%, Turn 4.5%)

Hero shows J:club: J:diamond:
      (Pre 91%, Flop 99.7%, Turn 95.5%)

Hero wins $6.80
  • 2 replies
    • yaxkukmian
      I really don't like this hand.

He's loose and aggressive, that's correct, but even against this kind of players we should think about them and their ranges.

If you think you have him beat on the turn, you should raise turn, and go broke there. But playing against this kind of player he might have air or some overplayed pair of 8. Sometimes he might have a hand, like two pair or FD. We should also consider him being shortstack, so I would definitely raise-shove this turn for value of this lower pairs and protection if he has some FD or SD.

On river he might have some weak A or flush or even straight. We don't beat much, even against 83 kind of player (I'm sure that's just a small hand sample). Except 8x, what do you beat on the river? Some PP maybe, like 77-44 (that's highly unlikely for him to have)... I don't know, I don't like it.
    • veriz
      Hello wnbMG,

Well, those kind of hero-calls don't make much sense. I mean any Ax/FD which could have played this way on turn you most likely don't beat anymore, even Kx is possible. So most likely I'd also decide right on turn what I am going to do, either I am going to play for the stacks by shipping and protecting my hand or just folding, doubt we will achieve much with Calling on turn anyways against that kind of aggressive opponent who is capable of betting the river anyways.

Best Regards.