BRM on multiple sites

• Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      If you play at multiple sites at the same time, what kind of BR do you need? Should it be big enough for your limit at all sites or should it be big enough on all sites put together? Any suggestions?
  • 4 replies
    • tr9sh
      tr9sh
      Bronze
      I often play on sites with only 50BB or so and never hand any problems so far. I once had to rebuy chips while i was expiriencing a big downswing but that's it. As long as you are playing in your comfort zone i don't think there are any problems using a looser BRM on a specific site.
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      Why play on several sites?
      Anywho, I suppose it would be best to count them as a common bankroll, provided you can transfer funds easily, and always have enough for the number of tables you're playing, and feel comfortable at the limits you play, blablabla. If you consider them as different bankrolls, say you play on 3 different sites, you'll be playing at stakes 3 times lower than "normal" stakes, thus earning almost a third of your expected profit. and that isn't good imo.
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Yeah but the problem is that most sites take quite a while to process withdraws.

Well I was thinking about some rakeback offers but all the sites that have them don't have that many FL tables... Anyway I think I'll stay where I'm at for a while, think about it some more.
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      all sites put together is what i use.

it's also the only option that really makes any sense, lol