[NL2-NL10] NL5 FR AQo SB

• clandestineAl
      clandestineAl
      Bronze
      I actually thought he was just trying to squeeze after the CO betting so weak and me just calling it. When the ace came I was in trouble

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $7.8
      MP1:
      $5.6
      CO:
      $16.05

0.02/0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:diamond: , Q:heart:
      UTG2 folds, MP1 calls $0.05, 2 folds, CO raises to $0.20, BU folds, Hero calls $0.18, BB folds, MP1 calls $0.15.

Flop: ($0.65) Q:spade: , J:diamond: , 7:heart: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP1 checks, CO bets $0.31, Hero calls $0.31, MP1 raises to $1.00, CO folds, Hero calls $0.69.

Turn: ($2.96) A:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP1 bets $1.15, Hero calls $1.15.

River: ($5.26) 4:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP1 bets $2, Hero calls $2.00.

Final Pot: $9.26

Results follow (highlight to see):
      MP1 shows three-of-a-kind, sevens (7s 7d)
      Hero shows (Ad Qh)

MP1 wins with three-of-a-kind, sevens (7s 7d)
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello clandestineAl,

Preflop: Well, being OOP another option would be to just 3bet/Fold the hand. Since we gonna play it OOP and it ain't gonna be very easy to play.

As played
      Postflop: I don't like it at all, I mean even if he wants to put pressure on the CO then I still see him having rather a strong hand since he is still raising into multiway pot. I'd definitely consider rather folding my hand than to continue. But yeah well, as played and as you went that far not much to add. Should even consider getting some more value from his hand if you hit 2pairs.

Best Regards.