IPoker Network $50.00 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players - View hand 1476166
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BB: $17.07
      UTG: $23.90
      CO: $52.00
      BTN: $51.34
      Hero (SB): $55.20

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is SB with T :diamond: A :heart:
      2 folds, BTN raises to $1.50, Hero raises to $5.25, 1 fold, BTN calls $3.75

Flop: ($11.00) Q :spade: A :spade: 2 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $8.25, BTN calls $8.25

Turn: ($27.50) 8 :heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $19.00, BTN raises to $37.84, Hero calls $18.84

River: ($103.18) 5 :diamond: (2 players)

Hi. Ok this guy is kind of unknown, we played only couple of orbits together.

After he calls my 3bet I think his range is: 99-JJ, AQ, AJ, QKs, QJs, JTs, maybe KJs
      (seen him calling 3b on the button with JTs)

I guess he calls cbet with one pair AJ, QK, QJ, flopped flushes (KsJs, JsTs) and maybe JsJx, TsTx.

I am slightly behind that calling range, so probably conclusion is that there is no value in betting and I should be x/f turn, X/f river?
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      If you bet turn you can´t really b/f.
      Also I think you can´t c/f turn, since he would most likely float his Kx and Jx flushdraws that he might consider betting turn.
      Although this isn´t the best situation I´d c/rai or at least c/c, since my hand is too strong that point to c/f and since it is bb vs bu I think you get floated at least some % that board all his broadway hands that has flushdraw
    • gonepoker
      gonepoker
      Bronze
      I guess if turn goes check/check (when u plan x/r) u would x/c river?
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think c/c river is best play
      Problem is that it is hard him to call you with worse if you now bet river, so although he may turn smt into bluff and shove river, you likely would not get value from worse hands too often (unless he has there worse Ax hand), so imo better is let him valubet thin with worse Ax hands and he may also bet there for value KQ or his missed flushdraws if he didn´t want to bet them on the turn.
      Although b/c smt like 6$ seems also fine. You gave him good odds to call any showdown value hand and he would likely bluffraise sometimes his missed draws.