[NL2-NL10] NL 10 66 mid-set

• bennisboy
      So I think I could have extracted more value here...

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($4.25)
      BB ($10)
      Hero ($10.58)
      CO ($13.22)
      BTN ($11.63)

Dealt to Hero 6:diamond: 6:club:

Hero raises to $0.40, fold, fold, fold, BB calls $0.30
      Raise UTG because limp calling a small PP in early position just isn't something I'm good at!

FLOP ($0.85) 3:club: 9:heart: 6:spade:

BB checks, Hero bets $0.42, BB raises to $1.05, Hero raises to $3, BB folds

Ideal flop comes really, complete rainbow and very little coordination. I bet half pot cos I really can't see much to be scared of here. Villain throws out a raise. Now Here I'm thinking what could I be up against that is throwing out a raise here? Maybe 45s but would the BB defend with this with just one other player in the hand? Seems unlikely, 2 pair combos are completely out it just doesn't add up. I'm thinking I could be up against another set here, or just a complete attempt at a bluff with something like 'A' high to take me off a c-bet. I'm not quite sure why I re-raised here. I think maybe a call and re-evaluate on the turn how to get more value, hoping to see something like an Ace or King on the turn that could better hit his range. What do you guys think?

Hero shows 6:diamond: 6:club:

Hero wins $2.76
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello bennisboy,

Moved your hand to correct section.

Most likely I'd still CBet ~$0,60 than make it 1/2 since there is still some hands from we need to protect. But as played well as we get raised I might even trap on such a dry board vs him while even having position. He can very easily have a lot of bluffs on such a board and if he has a hand he is going to continue anyways.

Best Regards.