Hi

• david2655
      david2655
      Bronze
      Hi im my names david from england, im 19 and been playing poker for about 2 years on and off. I was watching a poker show on tv and this ad came up for pokerfree50.com, i have to say the idea of getting $50 free to start playing online again was pretty tempting! so ive done the quiz and passed, did pretty well i think, i looked up all the starting hand questions on the site though, seems a lot tighter than i usually would play! but i guess thats probably something i have to learn :p just waiting for the money to go through on party poker now. I have to say i wasnt expecting much, but im really impressed by the site and forum! seems my life might start being very pokercentric again lol sorry for the wall of text, just wanted to say hi! :)
  • 5 replies
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      hello
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey David,

Greetings from across the pond in Ireland ;)

Welcome to the Community! I'm sure you will find yourself at home in no time at all. Don't apologise for that beautiful wall of text either, that's what we love to see around here :)

I moved your thread from beginners questions to Introduce Yourself as it is the more appropriate place.

Congratulations on passing the quiz too, I remember it took me three times before I passed it and I was really, really nervous as well. I really wanted that $50 and a few days later it was waiting for me in my account :)

So, what games, do you plan on playing at Party then? Are you gonna be a SNG wizard, or a cash game pro?

I wish you all the best in your career and if you ever need any help, do not hesitate to ask :)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • david2655
      david2655
      Bronze
      thanks for the greeting, and cash games i think, sngs are fun, but i find im not that great at them, so there more something i occassionally take a chance at if ive had a good run. also ive run into a problem with the free 50$, but ill start a new thread on that i think
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome :D

Roo
    • bringmecards
      bringmecards
      Bronze
      gl at the tables and welcome