Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($9.90)
      Hero ($23.14)
      UTG ($11.60)
      CO ($10)
      BTN ($13.21)

Dealt to Hero A:heart: A:club:

UTG raises to $0.35, fold, BTN calls $0.35, fold, Hero raises to $1.21, UTG calls $0.86, BTN calls $0.86

FLOP ($3.68) 5:spade: J:club: T:diamond:

Hero bets $2.04, UTG calls $2.04, BTN raises to $12 (AI), Hero raises to $21.93 (AI), UTG folds

Preflop sqeeze as standard play, it wouldnt hurt if sqeeze size was 1.5.
      Flop cbet is obviously too small.
      Dont know why I made this mistake,but it should of been 2.5-2.7$
      I expected the guy behind me to call, since we had some "war" goin on, so he is never folding to my cbets.
      But when other guy shove real dilema comes!
      Hes preflop calling range is any PP, some connectors(TJs,QJs,KQs).
      So when he shove on flop , hes range is OP(QQ or slowplayed KK),2P or set.
      so QQ(6 combos),KK(3 combos), JT(2 combos),TT(3 combos) and JJ(3 combos).
      Sso against that range I am clearly aheat with 60:40 in equity.
      But somehow I am not sure if I made correct decision.
      Maybe due to the fact, that I cannot really explain to myself why I called him there...
  • 3 replies
    • Wriggers
      Well you pretty much did a good job of this analysis yourself. If we add in AJ to this equation as he could play it this way we're even further ahead, maybe even QJ and QK can shove. We obviously can't say he does this all the time but he can do it some of the time.

Also, I don't think your flop cbet is too small at all really. The flop is pretty dry and we have a premium hand, so a cbet just >1/2 pot isn't all that bad :)
    • sausage646
      I would probably fold the flop,
      even if his range consist whit QQ+ , doubt that it is..

TT+,55,JTs,JTo - 50.93%
      AA - 49.07%

Do you have any stats on him?
    • veriz
      Hello Sinnology,

Preflop: I don't like that much the 3bet size here. You practically inviting any2 cards to join with you and ain't even forcing them to make mistakes. I'd rather do it ~$1,50 while even being OOP.

As played
      Postflop: I doubt that we can add QQ into his range. I mean if he really is playing QQ that aggressively why ain't he raising that preflop? His Call/Call preflop and raising postflop is rather strong on such a board even. Doubt he is doing that even with just TP. So for me it's also rather Bet/Fold although I might do a bit bigger bet ~$2,40. Plus you are kinda deep as well, I don't really see why we should Call here without having any reads/stats.

Best Regards.