• Latvietis07
      Hello All ! ;)

I want you to ask for help for $ 50 Capital, today I sent a copy of the passport, filled all the data, performed the test, but I wrote that for some reason can not get the $ 50: (

I really do not understand why it? I ask you really review my profile, because I'm not one of those people who cheat, because I want my life really cheat, because I want my life really play for real money online poker;)

I wanted this money to the Party Poker room, my nickname Latvietis07! :)

Thank You All Of Support!
  • 1 reply
    • IngridN
      Hi there Latvietis07,

Welcome to our community!

I'm sorry to read that you failed our ID check. Referring to this subject, I'm unable to disclose any further information and kindly asking you to keep the conversation in this ticket.

On the other hand, I'm more than happy to inform you that PokerStrategy.com isn't only about the free $50 starting capital.

After all, free money is not enough to make you a good poker player only a great benefit which was already credited to more then 1million members. I can assure you we are not cheaters nor this is a scam.

If you serious about learning poker, you should take advantage of our strategy articles/videos and coaching sessions. Here on the forum, you'll have a chance to contact our poker experts and a,discuss your game leaks b, post in the hand evaluation board and get advice on your played hands.

Let us know how you get on