activating real money- partypoker

• david2655
      david2655
      Bronze
      hi im on partypoker trying to register for the pokerstrategy $100 freeroll, but every time i click register i get "in order to play real money you must activate a real money account"etc.

clicking yes just takes me to deposit options, which i dont want to do at this time, any advice??
  • 10 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hey david,

it's you again! :) you do not need to deposit in order to play these freerolls. as soon as you receive your starting capital, your real money account is activated and you will be able to play as many of these as you like. there are 60 freerolls on Party Poker for PokerStrategy.com members every month and you will be welcome to join all of these if you want once your account is successfully tracked with us.

hope that clears things up.

smiles,
      Wendy
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Your account needs to be a real money account, and have had money in it for you to be able to play the freerolls, unfortunately.

Regards,
      Richard
    • david2655
      david2655
      Bronze
      ah i see, thanks for the speedy reply! :) and sorry for all the noob questions im popping up lol
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by david2655
      and sorry for all the noob questions im popping up lol
      Never ever apologise for asking questions!

We are here to help, and if you don't ask you will never get to know!

Anything you want to ask, go ahead and do it, we're always trying to do our best to help everyone and if we can't personally we'll get someone else who does. :)

Regards,
      Richard
    • donicipoker
      donicipoker
      Bronze
      Hi,. I have same problem with you,.
      now i see,.
      just wait $50 Capital :-)
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by david2655
      hi im on partypoker trying to register for the pokerstrategy $100 freeroll, but every time i click register i get "in order to play real money you must activate a real money account"etc.

clicking yes just takes me to deposit options, which i dont want to do at this time, any advice??
      Hey david2655, hows it going? and more importantly........ welcome to our forum!

I've sent you a new CS ticket regarding your PartyPoker/PokerStrategy.com accounts, you can view your tickets by clicking on the links below:

PokerStrategy.com

PartyPoker Account.

If require any further assistance, please notify me by replying to the ticket(s).

Best of luck at the tables.
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by
      Hi,. I have same problem with you,.
      now i see,.
      just wait $50 Capital :-)
      Hola donicipoker!

I have some great news waiting for you. Please click here to find out more....... ;)
    • kimboey
      kimboey
      Basic
      Hey mod, i just passed my quiz and when only im get my $50 in partypoker?
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi kimboey,

were you able to install and register your Party poker name here already? keep an eye on your email in case id verification is needed. after that, it usually takes around 48hrs for the money transfer to be processed.

cheers,
      wendy
    • SamanthaKhae112
      SamanthaKhae112
      Basic
      Hi there, welcome to the forum....