Money from NETELLER to Skrill (Moneybookers)

• dutchsporter
      dutchsporter
      Basic
      Hello,

Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I have 1600 euro on my NETELLER account. Now I want this money on my Skrill account. I have tried to deposit via BWIN with neteller and withdraw it via moneybookers but it doens't work and they will deposit the money back to NETELLER.

Does anyone have an idea how to handle this?
  • 6 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi dutchsporter,

in my personal experience, i am afraid most poker rooms are the same, they will withdraw back to the e-wallet that you desposited from. (the only exception i've encountered was merge network)

why do you need to change e-wallets? i think they function very similarly. if you are resolved to doing it, probably the easiest way is to wire the neteller money to your bank account, then it is a simple matter to fund your skrill account as you wish.

hope you sort out this issue.

regards,
      wendy
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Have you try to move between account by using their own credit cards?

If you don't have one you can apply cost you nothing (or as little as few quid annual).

Hope that's helped! :)
    • dutchsporter
      dutchsporter
      Basic
      Originally posted by kiromanAAKK
      Have you try to move between account by using their own credit cards?

If you don't have one you can apply cost you nothing (or as little as few quid annual).

Hope that's helped! :)
      No I don't have them and it will take a while till these card arrive and I need the money asap on moneybookers :(
    • b10w
      b10w
      Bronze
      You CAN deposit on Skrill/Moneybookers via the Net+ Card for non-gaming purposes only.

If you declare a non-gaming deposit via the Net+ Card and try to use that money on a gaming/gambling site you WILL run into trouble with Skrill/Moneybookers or you will simply not be able to deposit on a gaming/gambling site until you've spent or withdrawn that amount.

You have to withdraw from Neteller to your bank account or creditcard first.
    • apufirestl
      apufirestl
      Basic
      Edited by HollyMichelle
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi apufirestl,

Please be aware that person to person exchange requests are NOT allowed on our forum.

I have edited your thread because of this and would kindly suggest that you do not post in this manner again. It is also against our rules to post email addresses on the forum.

Regards,
      Gary