question about refer a friend

• Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      woohoo silver is here gold here I come :) I have had a little string of bad luck -10$ off my initial 50$. :(

Hey I have a couple of questions about refer a friend.

1) Can I get multiple bonuses if I refer more than one person? If so how many poker players I can refer?

2) how much do I get for a referal? 100$ or 50$ in my account? or is it depending on how the person I refered does?

Also I would like to be considered for the 1 on 1 coaching. I dont think I am ready yet but maybe in 2-3 weeks. I still have some reading to do and have yet to post any hands but that promotion is right up my alley (also considering there are no english coaches at Mansion). Put my name on the list thanks. :) oh and my bank role is back in the + now. :tongue:

Thanks again for the great service

Yours Truly: Cardbender420
  • 5 replies
    • mostart
      mostart
      Bronze
      i was unlucky and lost my nerves in one day, I suffered Tilts, aggressive and passive ones, and didn't noticed my state of mind. I lost 40$ in 2 days and now I have 10$on my acc.. on full tilt. :(
      and I had a great start :( I played a lot and in few days and unlocked 5$.

I referred to some of my friends, and till now 4 of them validated their acc, and one passed a quiz. My question is this:
      When i'll get a bonus, and where that bonus will be transfered? To my Full Tilt acc?
      and what happens if I lose all the money on FT? Am I done with my sponsored playin' by poker strategy???
      thanks, PS rules!
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Basically all the Tell-A-Friend info can be found here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/taf-info

You can refer as many friends as you want to, but only gain money if they actually play. If they make 100 strategy points you are already guaranteed $25.

The 'Bonus' accumulates in you TAF account which you can pay out to one of the sites whenever you are ready (and it has reached a minimum of $50).

If you lose all your money mostart - you can either try to regain some by playing freerolls, or through the tell-a-friend system, or by depositing some yourself (we have very nice first deposit bonuses on other sites as well) :)

Oh and CardBender: to register for the Coaching you need to sign up in the Feedback thread: Private Coaching For Active Users Registration and Feedback

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • SwissMike
      SwissMike
      Bronze
      hi there !!! my brother in law has just opened an account here putting my nickname as the person who refered him during the registration process, can you guys confirm this has gone through properly and what i m entitled to please ? his nickname is TsounamikJ . thanks a lot :D
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello SwissMike,

Yes, I see that he has registered over your referal link. As soon as he has earned his first 15 strategy points you are entitled to $10, and as soon as he has earned 100, you receive another $15.

If and when he reached 5,000 you receive $75.

All details to the TAF system can be found here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/taf-info
    • SwissMike
      SwissMike
      Bronze
      wow fast answer lol :D thanks for the info !!