[NL2-NL10] nl2 - AK

• NthnPrsnal
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      MP2 (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A, K.
      Hero raises to $0.08, MP3 raises to $0.14, 4 folds, Hero raises to $0.56, MP3 calls $0.42.

Flop: ($1.15) A, 8, 2 (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.00, MP3 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.15.
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20

Like your 4-bet for value. AK is strong enough hand to 4-bet/call being oop, especially against min-raise.
      On the flop you´re not going to b/f, but at the same time I don´t see reason why you should make close to potsize bet. I´d likely would make 0.6$ and then shove on any turn card. It sucks when flush comes, but he can still have there Ax hands that would call your turn shove and you would rather like to induce shove for example JJ/TT or at least call by betting smaller on the flop.
    • veriz
      Hello NthnPrsnal,

Preflop: I don't like it at all. I mean those kind of guys could easily even trap with KK/AA this way. And what worse do you expect him to continue here? At the best it's a flip for us and while I don't know how aggressive or how often the opponent is 3betting I'd rather just Call vs his min-raise and play it postflop.

As played
      Postflop: Not much to add, we are obviously going broke while we don't have much left.

Best Regards.