This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

TheBlackAce

• TheBlackAce
      TheBlackAce
      Bronze
      Hi,

I'm 23, been playing poker for about 3 years. Mostly live cash games with friends. have played online before (damn FullTillt closed account with 200$ in it ;( ). I got to know this site from a buddy, he said his skills improved allot, so thought I would give it a shot!

Every Thursday we have a NL50 game, around 6 to 10 people. So somethings we play FR other times SH (have been reading articles).
      On FullTillt I mostly played NL10, bought in a couple of times, but my last 100$ turned into 200$, but of course...

Kind regards, TheBA.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello TheBlackAce,

Welcome to the Course! You planning to get a starting capital from PokerStrategy? Or you have already somewhere money inside? Seems that you ain't tracked. :(

Yep, a lot of people had money inside FTP. :( Really sad story, lets hope things get around there.

Gonna be waiting for your homeworks.

Best Regards.